Bags of Beer Deal

Mrs.C05

This sounds like a neat idea and I know that it will please my dad on our cruise next year. So, how does it work, you buy 8 in the bag and then you can drink them in any bar on the ship or back in your cabin/balcony ??

Yes, and you can get it refilled at any bar.

Just off the Grandeur and they were selling buckets of 8 beers (we chose 4 ultra and 4 bud lt until they ran out of ultra) for $25.50 plus grat. We were not even offered the bag. We later saw it advertised in the Schooner Bar, but, they were not on the ship or sold out. I never saw anyone with a bag, but, plenty of people were taking advantage of the bucket prices. We thought this was a great deal, so it worked for us.

Thank YOU!!! This is very helpful as I will be on the Grandeur Sept 20th-25th and was hoping they would have this special as well!!

This is a great idea... I use to get the beer in a bucket ( except European cruises...not available). This will come in handy with our group of 36 around the pool bar. I will also try keeping the bag for the second week, but RCCL will most likely figure out this loop hole and have a sticker on your Seapass card like the soft drink package. I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers:)

Archived