Bon Voyage Quickie Question--Help!

mom58

When you send something from Bon Voyage like drink or soda coupons, how are they left in the room? If I do that and a bottle of wine, would the coupons be where they are easily seen? I've got to order today, so someone please help me out!

I ordered drink coupons for friends a couple months ago and they were delivered to them in the dining room the first night. I think if you order a bottle of wine or something like that, it would be in their room upon arrival, but I'm not 100% sure on that, hopefully someone else knows for sure.

Wine and booze will be wrapped in cellophane, with a ribbon and a card stating who it is from and will be left on the vanity.

This is the way wine, booze and fruit baskets and funship freddy toys were left in our cabin(s). Each item was wrapped separately in cello

with a note and ribbon. Very nice.

Our soda and drink coupons were delivered to us by our waiter or the hostess at dinner the first night. After we were seated, not at the hostess station.

hb5

Thanks folks! I'm sooo excited about my cruise!

Congrats on the cruise! and also congrats on ordering bon voyage as theres nothing like a nice gift awaiting you in your cabin when you arrive!

previous posters have had my same experience as some things are delivered at dinner (free drink coupons, free picture coupons) but bottle drinks are usually in the room next to the phone/valet area in clear plastic wrap with a note. I have had them leave a note stating they would deliver at dinner because they wanted my signature that it was delivered (so no one would steal from my room?).

I just ordered last week and happened to mention one bottle was for my BF who's birthday is coming up. The girl taking my order asked if I wanted a card saying "Happy Birthday" attached. I thought that was really nice of her.

I also called this morning about getting an e-mail as proof of purchase and again received really friendly service. I'm pleasantly surprised, so thought I'd just pass that on.

How are drink coupons delivered with anytime dining? Also, I have ordered a box of stuff that includes a bottle of champagne. We are sailing from Mobile and I understand with Alabama laws they can't deliver til the next day. Will they wait and deliver the whole box the next day or just the liquor?

Thanks!

Archived