St. George's Veendam Tender Times???

dotsofunn

First tender is for Shore Ex and goes as soon as the ship clears. First one for regular guests is 9:30AM and they had us meet in the showroom at 9:15 to board it.

After that a tender leaves the ship every two hours on the odd half hour (11:30, 1:30 etc.)

Coming back they come back on the evens (2:30, 4:30, 6:30, for example). After 6:30 it looked like next (and last one) was 9PM which went off the evens series..........

This is part of the schedule as I understand it from reading posts the last several months:

The tenders leave the ship for St. George at half-past the odd hour, starting at 9:30. Tenders return to the ship from St. George at half-past the even hour.

I don't know what time the first tender returns, nor when the last tender leaves/returns. I have read many reports of tenders returning at 4:30, and that there is at least one after that.

I'm sorry, as I know this does not fully answer your question, but it's at least a start.

Archived