Sail Away

court1683

Sailing on the LOS for our honeymoon 10/10/10 and we were wondering where would could get the best view at the Sail Away. I have heard Olive or Twist Lounge in the Crown & Anchor is really nice, but do you have to be a member of Crown & Anchor? We also heard the helipad was nice. Where is that located?

We look forward to your response!

You'll find that most folks will congregate on the pool deck for sailaway. You can use any of the lounges, no matter WHAT your C&A status (except the Concierge lounge, unless you're in a suite!)

The helipad is at the very front of the ship...sometimes, it will be open for passengers, other times, it remains closed.

If the helipad is open, you can exit (it's probably deck 5, possibly deck 4) and go to the bow of the ship outside. If it's windy or the seas are on the rough side, the helipad will be closed.

If you want to be in the middle of a party, the pool deck or deck 11 right above it is the place to be. If you want a little more privacy, your balcony, if you have one, is ideal. I started to do one sailaway from the Crown & Anchor lounge but being indoors with tinted glass made me not really be able to see us start to move. I found I prefer some fresh air and movement of same to really feel like we've begun to sail.

Archived