What to do with rest of the time?

igo2travel

My personal choice would be a tour that includes:

1. Brimstone Hill

2. Caribelle Batik

3. View from Timothy Hill

4. a beach if enough time

Thanks I knew we wanted to go to Brimstone Hill but wasn't sure after that, Your suggestions will be added to my list of things to see in St. Kitts

The zipline is located next to Romney Manor and Brimstone Hill is a short drive away.

Since this is a cruiseline excursion, I'm assuming we'll be taken back to our ship from the zipline, so we'll be starting off from right where we started. I take it there will be taxis waiting around there that we can ask to take us on a tour, or is there like a Tour Store at the port?

After your zipline excursion you can head down the south east peninsula to Cockleshell Beach and relax at Reggae Beach Bar. www.reggaebeachbar.com

On the way get your driver to drive you through historical Basseterre and along the way stop at Timothy Hill so you can take pictures of the Atlantic & Caribbean.

Your driver will bring you back in time to board your ship.

This looks like fun. Because we'll be coming from the ship, not from the excursion as I assume they'll have to take us back to the ship from a ship-sponsored excursion, will Timothy Hill still be on the way to Cockleshell Beach or will it now be kind of out of the way?

Archived