Ecstacy 4-day questions

Houston Texas Mom

Hi experienced Ecstacy cruisers. Have searched but haven't found much about the Ecstacy 4-day route. Can y'all help? We're travelling October 7-11.

Is therre an elegant night on 4-day cruises, and would we be out of place all dolled up? It's a girls cruise, ages 35-50, and we think a great photo would be fun.

Does the duty free do the liquor tasting first night out?

Is there a martini tasting?

What about a mixologist contest? (Hm.m.m, seems like a drinking theme is developing):eek:

Are the menus posted--wondering if my favorites from the 7-day menu will be there?

Have been on several 7-day cruises but no shorter ones. Just curious about the differences I might notice.

Cheers!

Yes, there is a elegant night and you can go pose for pictures if you want some professional ones done that night. Dont miss the chocolate buffet the last day at lunch and the farewell party the last sea day ... (free drinks for about an hour in July on my 4 day Ecstasy).

We just walk past the middle dining room, front entrance and look at the menus during the day to decide what we want to eat. I dont keep copies of the menus.

The duty free tasting seems to be gone. I keep trying to find a free martini sampling, but never found one.

Archived