Pack and Play for toddler on RCCL/Oasis of the Seas

lawyerboy5555

Have any of you used the Oasis of the Seas (or other RCCL) pack and plays for your toddler? Is it really the same size as a standard pack and play? Do you know what brand it is? Did it seem really clean, etc.? We are trying to decide whether to take ours or use the RCCL one, and we are really on the fence, so I'd love to hear the experience of any parents (especially those who have gone on the Oasis) and used the RCCL pack and play. We leave for the Oasis in just a little over a week! Thanks in advance.

They are clean, and on Oasis, they should be new! Don't know what brand. Some folks will bring their own sheets, but that's really not needed...they will change the sheets if they become soiled....(Not sure how you'd wash your own sheets!) You can always bring some wipes if you are a 'germophobe', but you don't need to! Once your child starts "toddling", they are coming in contact with millions of germs daily...and in the process, strengthening their immune system!

• 3 weeks later...

We've used PnP's on two different occasions on RCCL's Voyager. I think they are Graco. They seem to be "standard" size pack-n-plays - pretty simple. Ours seemed cleaned. I think both times we brought our PnP sheets to go over the bottom - but they can provide a big sheet that they will wrap around it. One of the PnP's had a problem with one of the sides, and we asked to get it replaced (thinking it was not safe), they were able to find another. Be sure to request yours ahead of time to be safe.

We have used the pack 'n play on Monach of the Seas. I thought it was a Graco brand, seemed smaller than our daughter's pack 'n play. Since the Monarch was a smaller ship with smaller rooms, the pack 'n play didn't fit in our room. Our daughter ended up sleeping in my in-laws room. Make sure the size of your room will accommodate a pack 'n play.

Beth

Good point Beth! One time we had a D1 balcony I think- and we had two pack-n-plays at one time. We removed the table from the "sitting" area. The next time, we had a JS and it was much roomier (although I think we still got rid of our table). These are very basic PnP's...not deluxe ones that you may have at home.

Archived