OBC on website

Idohair2

Nope, no way to see replys to price change requests, assuming you filled out the form.

You would just check your online booking, did they adjust the price you originally paid or add OBC which did you request?? I just check my booking when I dont hear back.

The only one I did not hear back from is the one they dissapproved (in error) .. so I had to follow up and ask again, and say I never heard back and they said oh da da da da da... and I said no, this is the price .. and they approved it and it shows now on my booking.

Did you book with a TA.. if so then they have to do it and no place to view you booking details.

Can someone explain what and how this price change works?

OP booked early saver rate, for which there is a form to submit if the price drops. OP apparantly forgot to follow up.

Any other rate you call if the price drops .. for either a price reduction before final payment or a upgrade after final payment.

Archived