Rooms on web only rooms avail?

tweety1

DH & I are looking to book a cove on Dream next year. The website only lists 10. Anyone know if this is all that is available or would there be other room choices if I called my PVP? We are looking to pick a specific room. Booking online seems easier since it seems to be difficult to catch my PVP. We have been playing phone tag. Any advice would be greatly appriciated.

DH & I are looking to book a cove on Dream next year. The website only lists 10. Anyone know if this is all that is available or would there be other room choices if I called my PVP? We are looking to pick a specific room. Booking online seems easier since it seems to be difficult to catch my PVP. We have been playing phone tag. Any advice would be greatly appriciated.

you can use anyone who answers the phone @ Carnival. no need to play phone tag with your PVP. :)

and yes, you do get more cabin choices when you call. the website lists a max of 10 cabins.

Thanks for all the info. When I called I was told that what was listed on the website was all that was available. We didn't get any of the rooms we wanted but at least we are on board.

I dont think Iv ever had a cabin on Carnival I didnt like enough that it mattered. I bet it wouldnt have mattered. i think sometimes on CC we can get too wrapped up in that one best cabin.

Archived