New London, CT (Mystic)

argenta01

When will the Crown be coming to New London?? Is this ship the same size as the Ruby? We will be on the Ruby for a TA next Oct(2011).

:oThe Crown is a sister of the Ruby. There are very few, if any differences. Just out of curiosity, when did Princess start stopping at New London, Ct.?

When will the Crown be coming to New London?? Is this ship the same size as the Ruby? We will be on the Ruby for a TA next Oct(2011).

The Crown is in New London today, Sept 18th. She will be there again on Oct 9th.

thanks to all of you who let me know where the pier is. I hope to get up there on the 9th to see a friend of mine who is working on the ship.

We went down to New London 2 years ago the day before Explorer of the Seas was to dock there. We were curious to see how the town was preparing for the ship. We are not home right now otherwise I would have loved to go down there to see the Crown. We have been on her twice and are going again next year. Perhaps in October. Thanks for the dates.

I want to say that it docks at City Point in New London. I saw a news item about the Crown coming in for the 12th and they had some tents set up with people selling things. I am planning on going down for the October 9th docking of the Crown (I am reciently off the Emerald) and then going over to either Mystic or Watch Hill for lunch with a friend (I specifically told her no Indian stops this time) (Foxwoods or Mohegan) they are both very close to New London. :)

Teri

Archived