What time do most people board?

ab0si

I'm going to be on the Amsterdam leaving Long Beach for a canal cruise. Schedule sailing time is 5 p.m. Going el cheapo cabin (I think I read somewhere that HAL has different check-in lines for different classes).

While I don't want to board at the last minute (which probably translates to 3:30), I have no particular desire to be on-board before my room is available. More importantly, I hate waiting in line.

Any thoughts from HAL regulars about what time I should arrive at check-in to minimize the wait in line?

Thanks

as long as you don't mind grabbing something on the Lido if you are hungry.

Last post is correct to the best of my knowledge right around 1 to 2pm for cabins = oops staterooms being available.

You may miss a lot of lineups at that time too. Just make sure you are there at least one and 1/2 hours before and you have done your on line check in. (you have to be cleared).

Have a great cruise...and the only difference in the check in is just for the deluxe verandah suites and the penthouse. No other difference and no other preference that I know of. Have a good time. :)

Archived