Beach Day Help!

AOCSWife

Waiting until next month to book but will be going on a 5 day RCCL to Bermuda from Baltimore in June. I am traveling with friends who have an 8 year old DD, then I have two 14 and 11. We want to do a beach day. I am looking for something that fits the bill. Lounge chairs, umbrellas floats, food and drink. I have been to several ports in the past which have places that include all these things, usually for a charge, but I can’t seem to find that in Bermuda. Does something like that exist? While we don’t mind paying for transportation I don’t want to break the bank since we will have a good amount of people in our party. Any ideas???

No Bermuda does not really have that sort of thing. The beaches have a different range of what is available on an a la carte basis. Nine Beaches has something sort of similar but I'm not sure food is included. Information on it is rather sketchy around here as it seems not many have gone or posted much info about it. You can use the search function for Nine Beaches for a few threads on it.

No Bermuda does not really have that sort of thing. The beaches have a different range of what is available on an a la carte basis. Nine Beaches has something sort of similar but I'm not sure food is included. Information on it is rather sketchy around here as it seems not many have gone or posted much info about it. You can use the search function for Nine Beaches for a few threads on it.

Nine Beaches resort is closed for rebuilding. I'm not sure if the beaches are open to public, but let's say they are NOT.

Horseshoe Bay Beach is best. There are rentals and food available there as well as pink sand!

Nine Beaches resort is closed for rebuilding. I'm not sure if the beaches are open to public, but let's say they are NOT.

Horseshoe Bay Beach is best. There are rentals and food available there as well as pink sand!

Oh, that's right. Forgot Nine Beaches was closed but then it's not a topic here too often.

However, on the RCCL board, I thought I read in Radio's live from Bermuda thread, he did spend some time there last week. Maybe by the time the OP goes next summer, it will be open.

Just back from Bermuda this Thurs. Take the #7 bus directly to Horseshoe Bay..It was absolutely beautiful...shallow clear water and perfect sand.

They do offer chairs and umbrellas for rent. Also a concession stand for food and drinks. Can't go wrong at all.

Enjoy.

Bus pass avail right off the ship 10.00per day if you purchase a 2 day pass at 20.00..Well worth seeing the island. Take the ferry the next morning to St.George..the bus pass includes use of ferry..

Just back from Bermuda this Thurs. Take the #7 bus directly to Horseshoe Bay..It was absolutely beautiful...shallow clear water and perfect sand.

They do offer chairs and umbrellas for rent. Also a concession stand for food and drinks. Can't go wrong at all.

Enjoy.

Bus pass avail right off the ship 10.00per day if you purchase a 2 day pass at 20.00..Well worth seeing the island. Take the ferry the next morning to St.George..the bus pass includes use of ferry..

Was the water at the beach calm?

Archived