Cruising with =X= --- NFL on Sundays

Mr. Luckytoo

I posted this on the roll call for Oct. 22 Millennium, so I'll just copy it here

"I was wondering if we'd get to see any baseball or NFL games during our cruise. After some exhaustive research it seems like we'll get at least the Sunday night and Monday night games, on their ESPN international channel. A couple of afternoon games may be on there too, not sure how they decide which ones. As for the playoffs, the League Series' finish up during our cruise, and the World Series' first 4 games are oct 27, 28, 30, 31. The ESPN international Caribbean feed has the WS on their schedule so hopefully that's the feed we get.

Also, I learned there is actually a Sports bar on the Millie. It's called Extreme and is on the Sunrise deck midship opposite elevators."

Margaret

Television is very limited on Celebrity ships. CNN, Fox News are usually available. Regular network tv is nonexistent. They play re runs of network shows. Depending on where you are cruising they may have ESPN but it might be the international ESPN. They usually show the Super Bowl and World Series though.

Archived