Palo Menu Question

Maddog11Capt

Palo is delicious!

I love their Beef Tenderlion Palo....sooo good!! I also wanted to try the Lobster and Mascarpone Ravioli last time...so my waiter brought out a half order to share with the table. I had the Chocolate Souffle for dessert!

Brunch...oh gosh...too many choices, but I had these pancakes that were out of this world good!! I think they had pecans on them....with a special syrup...oh heavenly. Our waiter also brought out an extra eggs benedict with lox...oh boy was that good too!!

There are so many choices, that I have a hard time remembering anything!

Brunch was wonderful, and too many things to remember or mention.

Dinner...pretty much the same thing. I remember a pizza selection that was incredible. I don't remember if it was brunch or dinner.

All I remember is we had brunch, dinner & tea and it was all wonderful and can't wait to do it again on the Dream.

Google Palo menu and you'll get lots of things to look at.

I've read several posts that the Palo restaurant was worthwhile. Could anyone help me with the menu choices; for both brunch and the evening meal?

Thanks in advance.

The first time that I went to Palo, I couldn't decide between the rack of lamb and the mushroom risotto so the server brought them both. They were an outstanding combo and one that I've been doing since. It's become a New Year's Eve tradition here.

• 3 weeks later...
The first time that I went to Palo, I couldn't decide between the rack of lamb and the mushroom risotto so the server brought them both. They were an outstanding combo and one that I've been doing since. It's become a New Year's Eve tradition here.

You can always ask for the risotto as a side. I love risotto, but find a full portion too filling. Besides, I want to try some of the other delicious choice too.

Brunch is buffet. You can't go wrong with choices for dinner. The food is great.

Brunch is a partial buffet. There are still entree choices, with breakfast items like Eggs Julia and Eggs Florentine and lunch items such as Chicken Cacciatore, Beef Tenderloin, Tilapia. Then there is the famous dessert pizza.

The funny thing about brunch is, by the time I finish stuffing myself with the Alsakan King Crab Legs and the Stoller bread, I have no more room for an entree :D

Just wanted to add that Palo is one of the most memorable dining places I have ever been to, its fantastic, you wont beleive its only 15 bucks to eat there. I loved the Filet Mignon with gorgonzola sauce, they also have specials everyday that are amazing and the service is top notch, the chef prepared gelato for my husband from scratch the second day we were there because he liked it so much the day before and they didnt have the same type both days. Their ministrone is out of this world, it doesnt taste like your average restaurant, everything is fresh, the pasta is delicate not heavy and the sauces are wonderful, not the canned stuff. After eating at Palo the first night on our cruise we HATED the food in the main restaurants so we ate at Palo almost every night.

My first dinner at Palo; I recall the wonderful tiny sliders you get as an appetizer, I ordered a pizza margharita, shrimp fra diavlo and the chocolate souffle. It was all very delicious and one of the best meals I've ever had anywhere (this counts eating at the 5 star Le Bec Fin in Philly).

We will cruise on the Wonder right before Christmas and have a ressie for brunch and dinner...can't wait!

We did Brunch twice and Dinner once on our cruise this September (14 nighter). I have always thought that neither were worth the money but my other half hadn't been on a Disney ship before so I agreed to go for him. We booked 1 brunch and 1 dinner intially and then booked a 2nd brunch after the 1st as it was just so fantastic. Here is what we had roughly:

Brunch 1:

Cheeses - loads of different types

Breads - again loads including a wonderful bread with blue cheese baked inside it

Seafood - Crabs legs, Ahi Tuna, Salmon Mousse, Caviar, Scallops, loads more I can't remember as I didn't eat any of it lol

Pastries - Freshly made Danishes, Croissants, Pannatonne (both traditional and a Palo signature one), Sticky Buns, Muffins

Pizza - These you order from your waiter. They had on offer Mushroom, Pepperoni, 4 Cheese & a Blue Cheese & Grape pizza

Breakfast entrees - These you order from your waiter. They had Eggs Benedict, Eggs Florentine & another type of eggs with salmon and hollandaise, Mushroom Soup, Strawberry Cold Soup, Waffles, Pancakes

Lunch entrees - These are ordered from your waiter. They had on offer Tapia, Chicken Parmesan (sp), Pork loin, Seafood pasta and Seafood risotto

Dessert - They had a multitude of mini desserts including Tiramisu, Chocolate Pot, Creme Caramel, Fruit Flan and Chocolate Torte

Brunch 2 - differed slightly

Cheeses - loads of different types

Breads - again loads including a wonderful bread with blue cheese baked inside it

Seafood ect - Ahi Tuna, Salmon Mousse, Beef Carpaccio, Scallops, loads more I can't remember as I didn't eat any of it lol

Pastries - Freshly made Danishes, Croissants, Pannatonne (both traditional and a Palo signature one), Sticky Buns, Muffins

Pizza - These you order from your waiter. They had on offer Vegetable, Pepperoni, 4 Cheese & a Gorgonzola & pear pizza

Breakfast entrees - These you order from your waiter. They had Eggs Benedict, Eggs Florentine & another type of eggs with salmon and hollandaise, Tomato Soup, Strawberry Cold Soup, Waffles, Pancakes

Lunch entrees - These are ordered from your waiter. They had on offer a 4oz Beef Tenderloin, Chicken Parmesan (sp), Tuna Steak, Chicken pasta and a Tomato risotto

Dessert - They had a multitude of mini desserts including Tiramisu, Chocolate Pot, Creme Caramel, Fruit Flan and Chocolate Torte

Dinner

Course 1 - A selection of anipasta

Course 2 - A selection of breads and 3 dips (ahoili, olive dip & tomato dip)

Course 3 - We ordered Calamari to share, Buffallo Mozzerella for bf and Mushroom Polenta for me all of which were wonderful.

Course 4 - They had about 6 types of pizza and we went for the Pepperoni pizza to share.

Course 5 - Now there is way too much choice for the main course (all one side of the menu). We however ordered the Lamb shank for bf with a side of the Speciality pasta of the day and the Beef for me with a side of the Hazelnut Risotto. All of this was amazing! It was the nicest steak I've ever eaten and I eat a lot of steak (not in the best restaurants mind before someone tells me its not as good as Victoria and Alberts as frankly I am such a fussy eater I would never eat there).

Course 6 - This was a lemon sorbet to cleanse your palate.

Course 7 - We ordered Chocolate Souffle before our mains arrived as they are made from scratch. I didn't even bother looking at the desert menu for an additional dessert as our server offered as quite frankly I was so full there was no chance

As you can see you can have a lot of food if you want at Brunch. We didn't try everything but on the 2nd time I even ordered 2 of the 4 oz steaks as they were so nice (just as nice as the evening one in fact). The first time we ordered 2 of the breakfast entrees and a pizza. The 2nd time we just ordered Eggs benedict and the mains off the other side as they looked so good.

The food quality is wonderful and it is all freshly cooked!

My Brunch fav : bread w/ blue cheese & walnuts ; pizza with blue cheese

& grapes ; King Crab legs & jumbo shrimp ; all of the desserts, esp the tirimisu

My Palo Dinner fav : rack of lamb (ask for the mint jelly ) ; filet ; choc souffle

Never been to the High Tea

But the BEST part at PALO'S is the WONDERFUL SERVICE !!!!

Archived