Captains on P&O?

happy cruisin

Sorry Rob I did see that post but flicked by and didn't compute! it was late - and thank you for repeating.

Does Paul Jones have good reviews?

Not sure about Paul Jones, but Paul Brown was our captain earlier this year. Very nice, also happy to help, saw him around the ship, and made the right mix of broadcasts and getting the information right!

Paul Brown was captain for our renewal of vows last year and he was absolutely lovely. Hamish Reid is also great. Very dry, very funny and a good captain as they all are really or I'm sure they wouldnt work for P&O!!

Not sure about Paul Jones, but Paul Brown was our captain earlier this year. Very nice, also happy to help, saw him around the ship, and made the right mix of broadcasts and getting the information right!

I have just had such a giggle - thank you

First I didn't see the post then I get the name wrong - glad Paul Brown gets it right!

I am sure he is good like the rest

I now have my Portunis magazine after emailing request for one to be sent. It's well over a year since I had one. Don't know why they stopped sending to me.

It's good to see who's the Captain,CD etc.

Caryl

Hello Capsall. We are thinking of going on the Oceana in May / June next year. We may also go for the crossing in March. Does it have next years info.

Well you're in for a good deal. Western Med from £1285 +free car parking+£200 OBC (depending on what grade cabin you choose) 14nts.

Thats just one of the online TA's offers!

In the Portunis mag its listed as a Portunis cruise(E112) so if youre a Portunis member you will probably get some more money off when you give the info to your TA :D

Caryl

Well you're in for a good deal. Western Med from £1285 +free car parking+£200 OBC (depending on what grade cabin you choose) 14nts.

Thats just one of the online TA's offers!

In the Portunis mag its listed as a Portunis cruise(E112) so if youre a Portunis member you will probably get some more money off when you give the info to your TA :D

Caryl

Thanks Caryl. We are ex-Ov'ers and don't get the mag until we book our first cruise. :( sounds like a good deal though.

Hi The Mommy,

One of our first cruises was on the Norway. What a great old ship she was! All those art deco reminders of the past! Great memories!

Rob

Yes what a lovely old girl - and what a great first cruise experience - we didn't know that there were reasons why she was being taken out of service as we had nothing to compare it with so it was absolutely fabulous for us!

She had the charm and the elegance of everything that cruising holds for me - she got me hooked!

Archived