Adjoining Balconies

photomikey

We are booked for adjoining balconies on the Oosterdam coming up in October. I want to say I've read about others in this situation being able to have the partition between balconies removed, but I don't know the procedure for this.

Is this correct, and who do I ask?

Ask your room steward. It may already be open when you board. They usually open all the balcony dividers before you board to hose off the balconies without having to go into the cabins to do so.

Aunty Pat

Barefoot Windjammer - Phantom ‘81

K&D German Rhine Line ‘84

NCL - Norway ’85, Pride of America ’05, Southward ’87, Star ’97 & ‘05, Starward ’92, Sun ’02 & Windward ’93

RCCL - Song of America ‘89

American Hawaiian - Independence ‘98

HAL - Volendam ’99, Noordam ’06, Oosterdam ’07 & ‘09, Statendam ’02 & ‘08, Prinsendam ’03 & ’06, Westerdam ‘09 & Zuiderdam ’04, ’06 & ’07

Carnival - Spirit ‘05

Celebrity – Summit ‘05

Cruise West - Yorktown Clipper ‘06

Princess - Golden Princess ‘07

A & K - East Queen ‘07

Cunard - QM2 ’08

Crystal – Serenity ‘09

Future Cruises

Oasis of the Seas - December 11, 2010

Paul Gauguin – February 9, 2011

Thanks!

I always envisioned it as kind of a labor intensive task, but the fact that they do it regularly leads me to believe that it must be easier than that?

Pat, did you know the board has a feature where you can put your signature in once, and it goes on every post (without having to copy and paste)? Go to the top of your screen... Quick Links, then User Control Panel. Look for "signature".

We were on a b2b and had met some very nice neighbors in the adjoining suite. We decided to have afternoon drinks/hors d'oeuvres and the husband got the steward to open the door between the verandah .. it took all of about five minutes.

harry

Archived