Kino Sandals

allen.crawford

We noticed that kinosandals.com is been suspended. Does this mean the Kino Sandals has gone out of business??!?!

We were hoping to stop in on February 28th at the Outlet store in Key West.

Can anyone confirm that it is still open for business? If they are, what are the hours they are open on a Monday?

thanks!

I am glad to hear that someone recently visited the store. I was worried when I saw your post. They are my favorite sandals. Everytime I go to Key West or a friend goes I have them buy me a few pairs. Maybe they just discontinued the website. Sometimes you can find them on ebay.

We were there Monday, February 14th and they were open.

The brochure I picked up shows their hours as:

M-F 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

Saturday 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

Sunday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.

(seasonal)

Inside the brochure it states that the available sizes are:

Children: 10-1

Ladies: 4-10

Mens: 7-13

There are some styles that aren't available in all sizes.

Bought my first pair, put them on when I got back to the ship and wore them all over the place for the remainder of the cruise. They were very comfortable right from the start. Wish I had bought more!

From the brochure:

107 Fitzpatrick St

Located in Kino Plaza at the corner of Greene and Fitzpatrick Streets

We were just walking around and asked a shop owner where Kino's was. Lucky for us we were just around the corner! (We were coming from Kermit's Key West Key Lime Store and had just finished off a DELICIOUS chocolate-dipped frozen key lime pie on a stick ... I've got to stop thinking about those or I'm going to drive myself crazy! YUM YUM YUM!!)

I didn't realize it was an "outlet" store. Maybe a "local" would have more info on that.

Originally I figured I wouldn't buy any sandals at a port of call, but I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. After trying some on, I thought they were very comfortable. And to be able to wear them while walking for long periods and not get a blister or sore place between my toes was enough to sell me on them. Of course, when I bought them, I didn't know that I WOULDN'T get a sore place or blister, but for $9, I decided to give it a try!

Lee Ann

Archived