Ceaser's (the drink) ??

DandyTwister

from wikipedia

The cocktail was invented by bartender Walter Chell at the Owl's Nest Bar in the Calgary Inn in Calgary, Alberta in 1969, to accompany the opening of a new restaurant, Marco's. In its original form, it contained tomato juice and mashed clams; Clamato had only just been released (with the assistance of Chell) by the Mott's company that very year, and was not yet widely known or available.

Hi,

I like to drink Ceaser's (I'm Canadian) - someone told me that Ceaser's are a Canadian drink and you don't drink them in the U.S. I didn't see them, specifically, on the drink menu someone posted. Can anyone tell me if you can get them on the ship? A ceaser is a drink with vodka, Clamato juice, worsterchire sauce etc. in it with a salted rim? (an American version would be a Bloody Mary -but not really even close to the same)

I love caeser's!! I have had them on my last two cruises on the Fantasy and also on the Dream. A friend told me that they had them on the Splendor also.

On the Dream they ran out of clamato juice before the cruise was over. There was either a lot of Canadian's on that cruise, or I had waaay to many! LOL

When you order them on the ship, they will put the worsterchire sauce and tabasco out for you to add yourself.

I'm not from Canada, but we live so close to Sault Ste. Marie, Canada that they are common in our area.

Diane

Archived