Ceaser's (the drink) ??

DandyTwister

Hi,

I like to drink Ceaser's (I'm Canadian) - someone told me that Ceaser's are a Canadian drink and you don't drink them in the U.S. I didn't see them, specifically, on the drink menu someone posted. Can anyone tell me if you can get them on the ship? A ceaser is a drink with vodka, Clamato juice, worsterchire sauce etc. in it with a salted rim? (an American version would be a Bloody Mary -but not really even close to the same)

Ceaser's are yum yum yummy!

this is my version:

dash of worsterchire sauce

2 dashes of Franks Redhot

shot of Skyy vodka

2 tablespoons of deli pickle juice

4-5 ounces Clamato

stir well, serve over ice and garnish with a deli pickle :D

As a Canadian this is one of my favorite drinks as well. On a past RCCL cruise they said they didn't know how to make them but if I told them what I wanted in my drink they could do it for me. Just ask, you never know what will happen.

So where abouts in Canada did you say they were invented?

They don't know what rye is either.

I have no idea where they were invented...like I said, someone told me they were a Canadian drink...it could be or not....that's why I'm asking the question:p

And yes - never ask for a rye and coke - they tend to give you burbon - yuck!!:eek:

They don't have Ceasar's on the ship, but the spicy Bloody Mary's are pretty good. I bring a few cans of the pre mixed Mott's Clamato.

They absolutely do have Ceasar's on every Carnival ship. I've had one on every cruise (20 of them) and every ship (11 of them).

Hi,

I like to drink Ceaser's (I'm Canadian) - someone told me that Ceaser's are a Canadian drink and you don't drink them in the U.S. I didn't see them, specifically, on the drink menu someone posted. Can anyone tell me if you can get them on the ship? A ceaser is a drink with vodka, Clamato juice, worsterchire sauce etc. in it with a salted rim? (an American version would be a Bloody Mary -but not really even close to the same)

I had some friends from Edmonton, Alberta Canada who made the best Ceaser's. I like them better then Bloody Mary's.

Sometimes you have to ask for them, as they might not have them on the menu but the absolutely DO have them.

You're right, I don't think I've ever seen them on the menu.......I drink the Bloody Mary specials in the morning, but in the evening I switch to Ceasar's

A beer and clam = a clammy pint, yummm..... perfect when you're a bit "under the weather" ;)

When we were in mexico our waiter called it a red eye, beer+clam+lime+saltnpepper , it was really good.

In the states Budweiser pre makes it in a tall can. They are good but a little salty.

Archived