Best book you have ever read on a cruise.

jckvpa0

Please sir! I know not this "Kinky" person of whom you speak!;)

I would hope that on this website I would enjoy the same anonimity that I relish in my AA meetings!! Ha Ha!!

I am not the handsome, suave, charming, witty, talented, modest, black cowboy hat wearing, cigar smoking person of whom you speak. But if I was him I would want to know this...in your post you said you have read (and enjoyed) most of Kinky's books.

Does that mean you have read most of Kinky's books but only "enjoyed" a couple or that you have read and enjoyed most of his books??

Yes, there is a difference!

And if I was the person you thought I was, I would say try Kinky's gourmet salsa sold at all large, discriminating grocery stores in Texas. But since I am NOT him, I wont say that!:)

Kinky, My bad, I have read AND enjoyed most of your books. Just saw a segment on CBS Sunday morning featuring a segment about your running for Texas govenor. Loved your comment to President Clinton about Cuban cigars! Best of luck in your campaign. Paul

Another series that will make you laugh out loud is the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. But you must read them in order. 1. Confessions of a Shopaholic. 2. Shopaholic takes Manhattan. 3. Shopaholic ties the knot. and 4. Shopaholic and Sister. The herione is a serious shopaholic (it's one of those "feel good" books where you say to yourself, "gee, my spending sprees are not so bad after all!"). Almost makes me want to go shopping to celebrate!

My all time favorite books are Janet Evanovich - but you need to read in order. This cruise I am taking James Patterson and John Grisham.

I need a good read - so where do I start with Janet Evanovich - what is the best first book to read? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Lorgartay. The shopaholic books are great. read in order. I have read two of them on a cruise. You will laugh out loud though. I also loved the book Shadow of the Wind by Zafon. I believe this is now in paperback.

I just found out that Katie Macalister books are good. I have not read any but read some reviews of her books online. I am going to try them next.

Archived