Did you hear me scream??!!

emerald777

From Merion_Mom - Ya know, my son called me this morning and told me that he heard a terrible shriek, but he just assumed that it was just another mugging in College Park. Maybe you can join Annieeee and Sheila and me at Delaware Park some day and we can test that amazing luck of yours!

LOL! Too funny! We were in College Park last week for a soccer game at UMCP! We were also just at Delaware Park 2 weeks ago! I won 100.00 of freeplay from them by registering my email address so had to go play it. Too bad I lost 300.00 on the deal...... We like Harrington better, we win every once in a while there.

The week I met my SP (Sweetie Pie) I was supposed to meet ANNNIEEE for crabs. But we had a torrential downpour that lasted 3 days and we had to cancel and never rescheduled..... I wonder if it's too late??!!

Congrats Jan!!! You should post this on the Grandeur thread...it's still active after 5 years!

So is this the same "sweetie" we met on the Mariner in 07???

I have to tell you that you really inspired me...you looked so great on the Mariner. Thanks for being my inspiration!!! :D Now, I'll be doing the zipline on our next trip to Labadee!

Congrats again and have a great wedding and honeymoon. I will be thinking of you on Friday evening.

Hi Kathy!!!!!! Yes, it's the same Sweetie! We had such a good time on that Mariner cruise! And thank you for the complement! My inspiration was a lady I worked with, she made me believe there was hope!! That is wonderful you are going to zipline!!! We did it in Jamaica a couple years ago and talk about a scream!!! I get jelly kneed if I have to stand on a kitchen chair to change a lightbulb...... When I stepped off that first platform, that was the scream heard round the world!!!!

I hope your family are all doing great!!

Archived