Did you hear me scream??!!

emerald777

I see you posted at 5:10am, the echo of that scream is still being heard here in Wisconsin at 10:49am. I'm with you on that "no work" for the next few days! Just to make it look like you are, however, just start doodling and smiling alot, no one will ever know;).

Hi Bev - I remember meeting you! Speaking of Pink Boas........

Jan & Bev...great memories that Freedom cruise and I remember you both well. Keep the boa handy as our cruising paths may cross again:)

Nice photo :)

I see you posted at 5:10am, the echo of that scream is still being heard here in Wisconsin at 10:49am. I'm with you on that "no work" for the next few days! Just to make it look like you are, however, just start doodling and smiling alot, no one will ever know;).

Luckily, I have a great boss! Plus, he probably figures I will be worthless tomorrow anyway, so I wil be off!! Have to do the Wax, Buff, Pluck, Cut, Paint pre-wedding/cruise ritual.......

Was the cruise line aware that this is a honeymoon trip?

Nope, never said a thing to the cruiseline or the TA.

Jan & Bev...great memories that Freedom cruise and I remember you both well. Keep the boa handy as our cruising paths may cross again

I still have my Boa! After we retire next year, I plan on becoming a professional cruiser, so I'm sure we will run into each other again!

And thanks to all others who have wished us well!!!!

Quote:

Was the cruise line aware that this is a honeymoon trip?

Nope, never said a thing to the cruiseline or the TA.

I'd say that someone told your TA, or RCCL that you were on your honeymoon. ;) That's too good to be true! lol

I am not familiar with the stateroom you have been upgraded to, but it sounds great!

Just told my boss I have the Getting Married, Upgraded to a Suite, Going on a Cruise Fever and took off tomorrow.

Didn't you already have your wedding day off? :eek: My daughter took off two days before the wedding, and the week of the honeymoon.

No way she could have worked on her wedding day. She had her bridesmaids luncheon the day before and the reason for taking that day off.

Congrats! How fun!

Here's a video of the suite~ there are more on Youtube!

Thank you! WOW, those are nice. How many bathrooms? I'd hope they would have a half bath on the main floor. I like to sit at a vanity and put my make-up on, but need water near by. Doesn't appear to be a vanity in the loft area of the suite. Love that shower!

Also, I am confused. Do the suites look out over the ocean as shown in the drawing, or over the park?

Cruzinmaniac - You scared me!! I thought I had blacked out and missed a day!!!! Our wedding is on Friday, we are flying down to Lauderdale Friday morning and getting married Friday Evening. Tomorrow (Thursday) is the extra day I'm taking off. I was planning on working (maybe a little.....), but the upgrade just put me over the edge and I figured there was noooo wayyyyyy!!

kathiekata - Thanks so much for the link to the video! Duh me.... I never even throught to look there. I've been all over Webshots, but forgot to check YouTube.....

And again, thank you all for the good wishes!! You are making it even more special!!!

If anyone is going to tbe in FLL Friday evening, come on down to the beach in front of the Westin at 6:30 and join us for the wedding! It's only my sweetie, his kids and their dates, and me, of course...

Cruzinmaniac - You scared me!! I thought I had blacked out and missed a day!!!! Our wedding is on Friday, we are flying down to Lauderdale Friday morning and getting married Friday Evening. Tomorrow (Thursday) is the extra day I'm taking off. I was planning on working (maybe a little.....), but the upgrade just put me over the edge and I figured there was noooo wayyyyyy!!

kathiekata - Thanks so much for the link to the video! Duh me.... I never even throught to look there. I've been all over Webshots, but forgot to check YouTube.....

And again, thank you all for the good wishes!! You are making it even more special!!!

If anyone is going to tbe in FLL Friday evening, come on down to the beach in front of the Westin at 6:30 and join us for the wedding! It's only my sweetie, his kids and their dates, and me, of course...

:o I was thinking today was Thursday. Didn't sleep well last night, so I guess I took a day away from myself. lol

Hope you have a carefree flight and a wonderful wedding and honeymoon.

Hi there Jan

WOW what more can I say but the upgrade fairy is watching over both of you... nice one. More importantly I wish you both the best of health and happiness for your future. Enjoy your very special and magical day and the cruise. I will raise a glass to both of you and thats a promise

Congrats Jan!!! You should post this on the Grandeur thread...it's still active after 5 years!

So is this the same "sweetie" we met on the Mariner in 07???

I have to tell you that you really inspired me...you looked so great on the Mariner. Thanks for being my inspiration!!! :D Now, I'll be doing the zipline on our next trip to Labadee!

Congrats again and have a great wedding and honeymoon. I will be thinking of you on Friday evening.

Not only am I going to finally cruise on Oasis after booking over 2 years ago, I'm marrying the world's most wonderful man on Friday night before the cruise and to make an unbelievable trip even better.........

We got upgraded yesterday from a D1 to a CROWN LOFT SUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm waiting for someone to call and say April Fools!!!! I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 2 days of work.... I think I will have to take off tomorrow because they aren't going to get any actual work out of me....

Ya know, my son called me this morning and told me that he heard a terrible shriek, but he just assumed that it was just another mugging in College Park. ;) :D

Just kidding, of course.

To me, this is the BEST part:

"I'm marrying the world's most wonderful man on Friday night before the cruise"

Congratulations and have a wonderful life together.

Maybe you can join Annieeee and Sheila and me at Delaware Park some day and we can test that amazing luck of yours!

WOW what more can I say but the upgrade fairy is watching over both of you... nice one. More importantly I wish you both the best of health and happiness for your future. Enjoy your very special and magical day and the cruise. I will raise a glass to both of you and thats a promise

Thank You! We have a bottle of Dom waiting for us in Florida!

kikkycat & 2krunk- Small World! Hope I didn't scare anyone too bad when I screamed!

Maryebs - Congratulations on YOUR upgrade! And thank you soooo much for the pictures! They are great!!!! I didn't think I could get anymore excited, but I am!!!!!

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived