Watches in Oasis Shops

CdnMessKit

Does anyone know if there is a way to find out watches they will have aboard? I am looking at buying a new watch and would love to know what they have.

Buy one in port, we looked at a Movado on board and it was $800 but bought the same watch for $349 in St. Thomas :D

On Oasis, some of the brands available will be Citizen, Tag, Movado, Brietling, and others that I can't remember. Prices are not too bad on Citizen. They used to be pretty good on Tag watches. I would imagine that the Movado and Brietling models are not such a great deal on board.

Breitling prices on board matched port pricing (Retail minus 20%) with no taxes. They might quote you 15% first, but will offer a special for that day only of 20% off. I guarantee if you come back on another day it will still be 20% off.

Does anyone know if there is a way to find out watches they will have aboard? I am looking at buying a new watch and would love to know what they have.

I bought an Anne Klein watch in a local store for $39.99. A month later I saw the exact same watch on the ship for $90. Unless you have something specific in mind or just want a souvenier from the ship, shop elsewhere.

On Oasis, some of the brands available will be Citizen, Tag, Movado, Brietling, and others that I can't remember. Prices are not too bad on Citizen. They used to be pretty good on Tag watches. I would imagine that the Movado and Brietling models are not such a great deal on board.

The above response is the best so far for your question.

The Citizen and Seiko prices are no less expensive than Sams, Costco and Macy's on coupon days.

I'm not really sure when the shift towards higher prices happened, I've bought Citizen, TAG and a Seiko aboard RCCL ships within the past 5 years and got great prices. Now when I do my homework prior I find the deals are better at home.

I fell in love with a watch onboard our last cruise. I wrote down the exact model number and went on the ships internet. I was able to Google the exact model and found it cheaper than on the islands or onboard. It taught me that I needed to do alot of research!

So do a quick google search on the exact model..I think you will be surprised..

Archived