Stores that carry "FIRE" season clothing

Joby

Sorry I didn't get pics the other weekend, but DH and I

are going to the Dead Sea tommorrow for a long weekend. It's casual

beyond belief but I always take a dress for Friday night

dinner so I'll do my best to post something when we return...

Julie

Yeah! The possibility of a future Julie posting! :D

Kim, I don't know what's going on with me right now, but I feel like I'm super super boring. Like if I was at a party, I'd just be sitting on the couch, sipping a cocktail, and listening to stories. Is everyone else in the same mood? That makes for a pretty dull party, if everyone is in a listening mood and no one is in a talking mood!

When I was on vacation, I had the BEST TIME just wearing great outfits. I vowed that I was going to continue when I returned home. Nope. I spend my days in the following outfit: too large yoga pants (I wear them around the house because if I wore them to Zumba class they'd fall down, so I get use out of them around the house) and a too large exercise/yoga top (which I wear around the house because if I wore the top to Zumba class even my itty-bitty bits would bobble and I don't want to do that to my tissue so to get use out of them I wear them around the house). Then, I change into my exercise clothes which consist of yoga capri pants that fit and an exercise top that fits! Yikes! No imagination, whatsoever.

But, that's what I'm doing with my days. I'm sitting here dreaming of vacations. I'm doing some deep cleaning of the house. And I'm exercising. I'm reading cookbooks. And I'm reading cooking magazines. But I'm not cooking because it's blazing hot here and all we're doing is grilling. I'm watching The Travel Channel and the Food Network and some HGTV, which is mostly House Hunters International. So I'm definitely working on a "theme." OH, and I'm reading just about all the "live from" or "almost live from" or "just returned from" reviews here.

:D

Is everyone else leading a super exciting life right now? Oh, I'm reading about Australia because we're heading there the end of next year.

I just can't wait until Kim's AFRICAN adventure! I am so excited to see pictures!!!!

So, Julie, give us a little something to whet our appetite(s) for adventure, travel, and casual or elegant outfits! :cool:

Yeah! The possibility of a future Julie posting!

Kim, I don't know what's going on with me right now, but I feel like I'm super super boring. Like if I was at a party, I'd just be sitting on the couch, sipping a cocktail, and listening to stories. Is everyone else in the same mood? That makes for a pretty dull party, if everyone is in a listening mood and no one is in a talking mood!

You just described me to a T! I've been feeling the same way...bummed out all the way - every day! Wonder if it has to do with the heat? or just being plain lazy on my part!!! I need a LONG vaca really soon!

When I was on vacation, I had the BEST TIME just wearing great outfits. I vowed that I was going to continue when I returned home. Nope. I spend my days in the following outfit: too large yoga pants (I wear them around the house because if I wore them to Zumba class they'd fall down, so I get use out of them around the house) and a too large exercise/yoga top (which I wear around the house because if I wore the top to Zumba class even my itty-bitty bits would bobble and I don't want to do that to my tissue so to get use out of them I wear them around the house). Then, I change into my exercise clothes which consist of yoga capri pants that fit and an exercise top that fits! Yikes! No imagination, whatsoever.

Now, I have to dress for work, but I sure wouldn't mind a few weeks running around the house looking like that! It's so funny...I don't even feel like doing laundry. So I'll rummage through my closet and drawers and wear a few pieces for a week, then do the same for the following week-(different pieces). Kind of like the 30 piece wardrobe thing. Yes I have tons of clothes!- Didn't say they were all my colors though, however I did get rid of all the black and white so that says a lot for me. I really need to weed through my clothes and donate more...but just don't feel like it. Procrastination,, procrastination... DH is doing laundry, but leaves my items behind for me. I don't trust him!.. so I do laundry every other week or so. (usually when I'm out of under guchies!):eek:

I'm doing some deep cleaning of the house.
:eek:WHAT'S THAT? And do you want to come to my house as soon as you finish and do mine? My poor house is so neglected right now...
And I'm exercising.
Don't have time. Ha Well - I mean I don't feel like it. I've become a COUCH POTATO when I'm home!

I'm reading cookbooks. And I'm reading cooking magazines. But I'm not cooking because it's blazing hot here and all we're doing is grilling. I'm watching The Travel Channel and the Food Network and some HGTV, which is mostly House Hunters International. So I'm definitely working on a "theme." OH, and I'm reading just about all the "live from" or "almost live from" or "just returned from" reviews here.

The TV is on but I'm not really watching.. I have my kindle and uhmmm read (can't tell you for the life of me what I read!) Just want to sleep! But can't sleep! DS comes in the room, laughs 'cause he catches me "checking for holes in my eyelids" and DH sound asleep, snoring up a storm - and says it's like living in a retirement community with everyone sleeping in their recliners! :o Boy do I need a little motivation or what? I'm not that OLD! (Yet)

I just can't wait until Kim's AFRICAN adventure! I am so excited to see pictures!!!!

YESSSS!!!! I'm excited for Kim also and can't wait to ride along on her adventure.

So, Julie, give us a little something to whet our appetite(s) for adventure, travel, and casual or elegant outfits! :cool:

Please do!

Where are we on the color party? Do we need to backtrack any?

DH did come home a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to go to Alaska. Now what a silly question! OF COURSE!!! I want to go ANYWHERE!!! But, this Alaska cruise isn't gonna happen until 2014, so I guess I'll dream and plan for a very long time! Don't know when yet as TA hasn't gotten all the info yet as it's so far out, but BOY am I gonna smile and dream!

Australia is on the "Bucket List".

Edited by snuggles

OK. Me three. I was going to agree with everything you said Pam, but Linda beat me to the punch! I think I'm beginning to see why there hasn't been much activity here. Tonight is the first time we keep both of DD's children (4 yr. old and 6 weeks old). The 4 yr. old stays with Grandmomma and Pap every Friday night because she and I are bestest buddies, but this is the first time for her little brother to stay. I've been a little distracted lately, KWIM? I'm going to try to post a few pictures if I can land and stay in one spot long enough.

Pictures, Julie? Yes, please!!!!!

I'm trying to post some pictures but can't seem

to get it right...

Help!!:confused:

Julie? Did you give up? What problems were you having? Did you try to post from an offsite location like tinypic or photobucket... or use the attachments here at this board? Maybe we need Anita to write a brief tutorial about picture posting?

Where are you?!? Don't leave us hanging! Come back! :D

Kim, You probably already are aware of the weather in Africa during the time of your visit, right? But, I just wanted to let you know a bit of information that I received... oddly enough, in Zumba class the other day. A lovely lady there (East Indian, but that's not important!).. anyway.. her husband wanted to climb Mt. Kiliminjaro (he's in his late 60's!... I mention this to give you an idea of their location)... there were about 11 people (family and friends) going on this African safari. She said that they stayed in luxury all the way... had wonderful tour guides and fabulous accommodations. Here's my point!: she said that she was so surprised that the nights were so cold. She said.. "uncomfortably cold;" that she was freezing at night. The days were super warm so the drop in temperature was really significant. She only brought a cover up and wished that she had packed warmer jackets. So, FYI for potential cold in February! But, Africa is a very big continent, so you might be in different weather conditions. Are you getting anywhere close to Mt. Kiliminjaro?

Linda, did your TA get back to you with an Alaskan itinerary that you loved? We did an Alaskan cruise, and I still have fabulous memories of the spectacular scenery. An absolutely amazing place on Earth. What time of year are you thinking of going?

Debbie, I so loved the posting of your style statement pictures on the EARTH thread! Because of you and Margaret and your accomplishments in doing the exercise to come up with those incredible style statements, I purchased the book! It should be here any day. I'm usually not THAT introspective so maybe this exercise will prove beneficial for me?!? Anyway, I thought your pictures just spoke, absolutely, to the personality that you have shown to us here. Just loved them and thank you for sharing. You inspired me, for sure.

Right now, I'm all about accessories. I have some "outfit" planning that I'm doing, prior to our next cruise. But it's in December! That's such a long time away!

FYI. Right now, the Cache store is all about green and blue. The next wave of color coming is... PURPLE... so we'll have to wait and see if it's FIRE. I've got my fingers crossed! But select pieces of the green and blues are on sale (along with a few pieces of tangerine and limoncello)... in case anyone is looking.

Julie? Did you give up? What problems were you having? Did you try to post from an offsite location like tinypic or photobucket... or use the attachments here at this board? Maybe we need Anita to write a brief tutorial about picture posting?

Where are you?!? Don't leave us hanging! Come back! :D

No no. I didn't give up!!

I uploaded the pics to photobucket but can't manage to attach

them to my cc post...

No no. I didn't give up!!

I uploaded the pics to photobucket but can't manage to attach

them to my cc post...

I FOUND IT! A while ago, Anita gave me instructions on how to attach pictures from photobucket. It's on page 51 of this thread - #1013. It took most of this morning, and it made me want to go back and re-read our thread when I have time, but the main thing is--I FOUND IT! --Debbie

Debbie, I so loved the posting of your style statement pictures on the EARTH thread! Because of you and Margaret and your accomplishments in doing the exercise to come up with those incredible style statements, I purchased the book! It should be here any day. I'm usually not THAT introspective so maybe this exercise will prove beneficial for me?!? Anyway, I thought your pictures just spoke, absolutely, to the personality that you have shown to us here. Just loved them and thank you for sharing. You inspired me, for sure.
I really, really liked every picture on the front page of the site I shared. They spoke to me just like Margaret's picture spoke volumes to her and to us about her.

My style statement turned out to be natural nostalgic and when I googled those two words together, that site came up. Well, that a site about linoleum. Evidently, linoleum is a natural and nostalic item. I decided to identify myself with the pictures rather than the floor covering. Go figure!

I learned that I like skirts. I own skirts. Lots of skirts. I don't wear skirts. Again, go figure.

I love the way I feel when I wear a skirt. Like I'm just a little more girly and spiffy. My husband notices when I wear a skirt. Whether it's because my personality reflects that I feel good about myself or the fact that my legs look pretty good and I show that feature to my advantage, he does notice. I didn't wear skirts because someone once remarked that anyone with snow-white legs should not subject the world to their blinding lightness. I try to avoid the sun because I don't relish my body being carved away bit by bit at the dermo office. My husband had surgery earlier this year and needed a skin graft to correct the void made when the melanoma was removed. No thank you. Two incisions at a time? I think not. I have enough scars, thank you very much! Sooooo, I learned that I need to be more proactive. I now lather down with self-tanner every other day or so, and voila!!! I'm wearing skirts much more now and feeling pretty special about myself.

I also learned the reason that I have kept a trio of wooden bangle bracelets since I was a teenager. I always thought I kept them because my brother gave them to me after he returned from a trip. I now know that I kept them and several other treasures because I am drawn to natural substances. My birthstone is amethyst and I love every piece I have. I bought foldable salad tongs many years ago made of cherry wood. They spoke to me and I have enjoyed them each and every time I use them. Now I understand why.

I've never been edgy. The nostalgic part of me l-o-v-e-s prairie skirts and flowy peasant blouses. Remember "Gunne Sax" and Jessica McClintock anybody? A good look for me in the 70's.....now, maybe not so much. I don't have the size figure that I had back in the day when I rocked that look, but I do still love the linen/cotton airy-ness of those fashions.

Thanks, Pam, for saying that my personality comes through on this board. I hope it does, because I'm sometimes too direct and forthright and I'm always afraid I sound harsh or at the very least....ubrupt. I don't mean to be and it takes me forever to get my words to sound right on paper. Now I understand that a little more too -- natural was described as

Being oneself, candid, childlike, direct, easy, elemental, folksy, forthright, frank, genuine, green, handcrafted, homey, impulsive, innocent, instinctive, laid-back, leather, minerals, native, open, organic, plain, primitive, provincial, pure, raw, real, rustic, simple, simple-hearted, sincere, spontaneous, straightforward, trusting, unassuming, uncontrived, unpolished, unpretentious, up-front, untamed, wilderness, woodsy, wild

If I project that, especially the "un" words, I'll take it!

Let us know what you discover about yourself.

Debbie, thanks for your hard work!

In the end DH managed to attach the pics as he did when I posted

my color parties but I'd still like to know how to do it from the photobucket.

So...While we were at the Dead Sea DH took the photos of me

with his i-phone and the came out horribly!:eek: So when we got

home we re-took them with a proper camera.

I was so excited to find the "seafoam" dress. I love the color

and had looked and looked for the Fire version of it and finally

came across this which is a perfect match to my cards!!

I think the brown might be more Earthy. Not sure. The necklace

is from Cartagena and our Panama Canal cruise when I was

still thinking of myself as an Air. Lucky me, it's warm warm warm! I love ethnic necklaces and try to buy one everywhere we go.

Ok. So you're all finally seeing me. Thoughts please!!

Julie

DSC_3139.jpg.1459a12e37aaff56ce35a9fab2c34177.jpg

DSC_3147.jpg.5a3314fa68a4558f098109565d33459b.jpg

DSC_3153.JPG.4683aae86e720be692c68539205cdd8c.JPG

Sorry, didn't work

Julie, since you have your pictures in photobucket then you have half the battle won! What I think you may be attempting is an attachment of the pictures, which... like you said... will not work. You have to imbed the link within the posting, so don't use the attachment feature here.

When you sign on to photobucket, your album pictures will appear on your screen. Click on the one that you would like to have us see or roll your mouse over that picture. I'm going to give you step-by-step if you click on the picture and make it the only thing on your screen... in other words, you are viewing a single picture rather than the pictures in your album.

So, having that picture on your screen, you'll see the buttons LIKE and SHARE at the top of the picture where you will see a statement along the lines of "Viewing 16 out of 24" pictures. Go ahead and click on the SHARE button. You will see options: Post to Website, Send Email, Get Link Code. Click on the Get Link Code button. Now you have a lot of options.

See where the option is: IMG for bulletin boards and forums? That is what you want. You want the code imbedded within the "..../".

So, place your cursor within the box that says "Full Size" (because you want to imbed the picture not create a small thumbnail size). However you do the procedure... for example, you could put your cursor in that box, right click your mouse and choose Select All (which highlights the entire information within the box) and right click your mouse again and choose COPY. NOW you've got the information that you need to imbed the picture here.

So, you come back to the forum... blah, blah, blah... right click your mouse and PASTE and you should see "....xxxxx.jpg....\" if you see that, you've been successful. Now, you can go back and do some more choosing of pictures. You can post 6 pictures in any message and that includes the Smilies here on the right side. So, continue on with your business... to check if you're getting what you want, just do the PREVIEW feature that we have here. Your pictures will appear.

Now, it's important that you never go into photobucket and delete or move the pictures that you've chosen to post here. If you do... for example, move them to another album or something... then you will lose the link and this post will have a blank box where the picture used to be.

I know it's frustrating, but please try again. We SO WANT to see your pictures!!!!!!! :D

I did it!!!!:D

Pam, your expanation was great! Thank you!!

Debbie, what you found was even more advanced. Let me get this down

a few times and then maybe I'll try something harder. Thanks!!

So here goes...:o

DSC_3139.jpg

So...While we were at the Dead Sea DH took the photos of me

with his i-phone and the came out horribly!:eek: So when we got

home we re-took them with a proper camera.

I was so excited to find the "seafoam" dress. I love the color

and had looked and looked for the Fire version of it and finally

came across this which is a perfect match to my cards!!

DSC_3147.jpg

DSC_3153.jpg

I think the brown might be more Earthy. Not sure. The necklace

is from Cartagena and our Panama Canal cruise when I was

still thinking of myself as an Air. Lucky me, it's warm warm warm! I love ethnic necklaces and try to buy one everywhere we go.

Ok. So you're all finally seeing me. Thoughts please!!

Julie

Julie. So. Very. Nice. To. Meet. You!

I had a really busy weekend and I'm now waiting for a house guest so I don't have a lot of time to post this morning. But, I understand how anxiously we await comments (especially when we've posted BIG pictures!), so I can post a few quick thoughts.

Well, I think the coral top is your most stunning color among the ones that you posted. There's a problem, I think, with the picture of the seafoam dress and I think it's just that the light was way too strong and contributed to putting angles into your face (there's a very strong halo behind you... the wall turned kind of mauve-y...). If I look more closely at your arms, I can tell that the effect of the seafoam on your skin is beautiful...very even toned... I think that your face is probably benefiting as well... it's just hard to determine with that particular picture. I know that the seafoam color matches one of my color cards perfectly! I've never been able to find it here.

And, the brown top... you aren't smiling in that picture!

Well, the only one you are smiling and looking relaxed in is the coral so maybe I'm being influenced by that... but I don't think so. Anyway, brown is an interesting color for us, I think. I think it's kind of "safe," as long as we have a golden brown because we are absolutely in the warm spectrum. But, I think that brown is almost a transition color between us and our EARTH sisters. I think we look OK in brown and they look stunning in it. Not many colors are really like that... that can go between us. For example, I look terrible in Anita's baby poop green! But, she doesn't look her best in my apple green... so there you go. But, brown.... it's just a great neutralizer, I think. For example, the brown evens out your skin tone and makes you look very balanced and with a beautiful complexion. But, it doesn't brighten you up like the coral does. With that brown top, I feel like you need to enhance your eye makeup to really make your features pop.

I know you wouldn't go for it: but, I think blue nails with the brown top and Cartagena necklace would be fabulous! LOL. Just an aside...

Anyway, for me... hands down... I love you in the brightest of the colors that you posted; definitely the coral.

Julie,

I love your pictures--your 1st pictodiary :)

I too like the coral best on you! I do like the seafoam too and the cut of the dress is just lovely. I differ with Pam a little on the brown. I think it looks really nice. I like it as a neutral. It seems much the same as cream color looks on us--it doesn't make us glow but, it looks very nice and complimentary. I like our brighter more vibrant FIRE colors on most of us posting on this thread. Remember when Linda posted some aquas a little while back? It seemed like most liked her in the darker colors better but, the lighter colors look good but just not wowza.

Your necklace is really cute! I love the gold thingy on it.

Keep on posting :)

Thanks for your comments! To be honest I was really looking

forward to what you all have to say, what with it being my

first pics. Hope they weren't too big!

It's very rare that I smile in pictures at all. In fact I usually put

on sunglasses and hide behind them or just turn away from the camera!:o

I think of the browns as a neutral which are "safe". Great if I want

to wear one of my necklaces. The only makeup I had on was a

bit of mascara and some lipgloss.

I was so happy to find the green dress. I've been looking for one since

the color became popular last year.

As for the coral, my wardrobe is full of it and I love it! I'm taking a new

coral dress on the cruise, so you'll see that too. Funny to think it's

a color I wouldn't have dreamed of wearing before Curt tagged me as

a FIRE, and listening to my Fire Sisters have given me the confidance

to wear! Thanks!!;)

Sorry I'm late to jump on the welcome wagon, but it's sooo good to see you, Julie!

I agree with Pam and Kim that I like the coral best of all the pictures, but I'm very glad that you posted the brown one. Brown has been a bit difficult for me because I am quite determined to make every brown a FIRE brown and I know that's not correct. I can distinguish AIR browns, but I'm not sure that all of my browns are FIRE. In fact, I'm quite certain that some of them are EARTH, but I'll still be wearing them until they expire a natural death or I shrink out of them. Very early in this thread, we had the conversation that the brown on some of our CJW color cards looked black. Mine does. Soooo, I've decided that brown is brown is brown and it's much better than black. I'm not going to get any pickier than that about it.

Thanks, Pam for explained about the green dress. That's why I hesitate to give my opinion--I don't have the ability to read the nuances. I love the silhouette--It's a scrumptous style--but on my monitor the seafoam looked too AIRish to be FIRE. --Debbie

Oh Julie, so great to meet you!! I'm so glad I was able to check in today with ya'll and catch up.

Make that 4! I love the coral on you best. Brown is good also. I had trouble with the seafoam dress at first because of the "halo" around your face and head. I do like that color and love the style. I think you and I are in the same boat with the lighter green/aqua colors. They are ok, just not Whooo Nellie!! on us. Want to send it my way?:D It will probably look washed out on me.

I have lots of golden yellow and browns and corals. I need to get some other colors now, but will have to wait as DH has threatened to move my clothes to a warehouse!:eek: Everything is so crammed into my closets and dressers - you can't find anything. I really need to purge, but can't bring myself to do it. I keep thinking I may need "it" for something.. or someone may want to borrow it... Am I becoming a hoarder??? I started several months ago to go through everything but got waylayed with life. I need to take a few days off work and go set to work! I so love to procastinate!

Pam - TA hasn't gotten back to me with a date for Alaska yet. She is putting a group together, but it's to soon for her to get any specifics yet. It's still a big GO though. So in the meantime I will just cruise along with all ya'll's pictodiaries.

Edited by snuggles

Julie! It's so exciting to finally put a face to you!

So...I absolutely LOVE the green on you as well as the coral. LOVE IT. Everyone, look at the photo again...the color of the bodice of the dress is totally different in the photo than the color of the skirt...the flash is so bright...the material has a bit of a sheen that the flash is affecting in the bodice to wash out the color and make it feel more AIRy than FIREy...but it you look at the color in the skirt...it looks fabulous with the gold and brown belt...all the browns in the background...and even with the rusty colored rug. It is definitely showing warm for me in the skirt area...and I love the green color and what that does for your eyes, Julie. The silhouette is so flattering! And Julie...you got the pose DOWN! ;)

Of course I love the coral too...because the photo is closer in on your face, your skin tone is more affected by that flash...your skin tone is actually better in the green dress...BUT we are all so used to knowing what coral does for FIRE that we just KNOW how that photo represents reality and we can see how great that coral is much easier than the oh so hard to find green.

The brown is great too. I love color on you more...but the rich brown is a great thing for FIRE. Mom has some brown, specifically that traveler's fabric shirt with the gold accent neckline?...and it's fabulous. I think what you need to do when you wear brown is make sure that your lip gloss has more coral in it than neutral...I think if your lips had more of a sunkissed color instead of the more neutral bronze color...the brown would be that much better.

And now that I say that...if that is the same gloss in all your photos...I think your lip gloss is more EARTH...and you could do with just a bit more color there...amazingly enough...when I had my makeup done at the Trish McEvoy counter once...the man said that he wouldn't put an orangey color on me because I already had too much orange in my coloring and he actually put a more pinky kind of color on me...it wasn't pink though...just more pink than I thought I would wear...I think you need to get more color on those lips and get away from the neutral skin tone and then you will pop just that much more.

I have some lipsticks with more color in them.

I'll try to post some pics over the weekend.

In the meantime, as I think you know I will be in the

States in a few weeks.

We fly into Seattle, will rent a car and drive around Olympic

Penninsula, spend 2 nights in Seattle and then board

The Amsterdam for a 14 nighter to Alaska - celebrating our

30th anniversary.:D

As I won't have alot of time to shop I was hoping that you all

could help me with homework and tell me where to look and

send any Firey ideas that you have this way. Thanks !

I have some lipsticks with more color in them.

I'll try to post some pics over the weekend.

In the meantime, as I think you know I will be in the

States in a few weeks.

We fly into Seattle, will rent a car and drive around Olympic

Penninsula, spend 2 nights in Seattle and then board

The Amsterdam for a 14 nighter to Alaska - celebrating our

30th anniversary.:D

As I won't have alot of time to shop I was hoping that you all

could help me with homework and tell me where to look and

send any Firey ideas that you have this way. Thanks !

If you love purple and/or blue, you have to get yourself to Cache, ASAP. I was at the mall yesterday and it was more exciting than looking at a fabulous menu in a Michelin-star restaurant. The blues are all accented with bright gold fixtures; i.e., zippers, buttons, cuff details, belt buckles. They are beyond fabulous! The purple is that royal, vibrant purple that just sings...OMG... I am going back to the mall with proper foundation garments and spending some time in that store. I looked at their website and there is a Cache store at a place called Westlake Center in Seattle which is near 5th Ave and Pine Street in the vicinity of Pike Place Market. You are definitely going to Pike Place Market, right? Watch them throw the salmon around... LOL...

Edit: when we did our blue color parties, I had a blue Cache sweater that Anita said was the best FIRE blue EVER. This is the same blue that is now being profiled in their stores, just in lighter fabric choices.

And.. there is a Sephora store at 4th Street and Pine. Same location! Do you have a Sephora-type store near you? This is a cosmetics/skin care/fragrance store that has loads of testers and hygiene tools for you to do a DIY sampling of different items; i.e., mascara, lipstick, eye shadows... well, anything you can even imagine. They have loads and loads of brands that are fabulous... NARS, Dior, Chanel, Fresh, Lancome, Guerlain, Makeup Professional... they have applicator tools at the end of the aisles and mirrors so you can apply whatever you fancy and see how you like it... OR.. you can get involved with a makeup artist who will guide you and/or apply for you... but that might take more time than you might be willing to spend on your vacation. Anyway, I was helping a friend shop yesterday (another topic that I will post about) and that's another store that is on my own to-get-back-to list!

Do you like salmon? Not talking about the color... talking about the fish! LOL. If so, you are in for such a treat! I didn't realize how many species of salmon there are until I visited Seattle. OMG. Talking about it makes me want to return! Linda, are you listening?!? Anyway, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Take pictures! If I had a private plane (topic of the FIRE thread), I would just call my pilot and tell him (obviously, a gorgeous him) that I needed to get to Seattle soon... file a flight plan! Until I do get my private plane, I will just travel along with you, virtually.... :D

Edited by Member123

Julie,

Have fun on your cruise, Alaska is also on my "list". My "list" grows longer and longer instead of shorter and shorter! Of course, a pictodiary is in order, you will post one, right :D

I have a sheer lipgloss that I like called "coral reef" by Revlon and a lip butter called "tutti frutti" also by Revlon. They're bright enough but still sheer enough that I don't have big clown lips.

Pam

I soooo love our purples and blues!!! I've looked in Cache before and never seem to see anything that would look good on me style-wise. It always seems so young looking but, it looks GREAT on you in the pictures you've posted! We're similar in age I think. I don't feel comfortable in 1-shouldered things, I feel like I'm too fancy or something in them. I guess I'm just a simpler kind of gal that likes diving, birdwatching, hiking, etc. I would like to branch out in clothing but, when I goo too far "out" it looks like I'm trying too hard. Make any sense???

Good to hear from you Linda (ditto to you above on the Alaska cruise too) and Debbie!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I decided not to post the lipsticks and just wear some of them while

we're on vacation and kill two birds with one stone on my pictodiary.

Pam, wow! Thanks for your homework! I will definately check out the

Cache store when we're there! I've never been to one so it should

be fun. I've only been to Seporas once so I'll have a look.

Wouldn't it be great if your private handsome pilot could

fly you up to Seattle and we could spend the day together!

Kim I will look at the lip colors that you suggested.

Thanks for the help so far. Keep 'em coming!:)