New tropical depression in W. caribbean

Top-Cat

It affects them in so far as if the conditions are bad enough you will not be going to them.

The captain may have to decide to go to different destinations, where there is no danger.

Expect a mystery cruise to ports unknown, and you can never be disappointed!

I have been watching this for the last couple of days as we are going to be on the Legend leaving Sunday for the W. Caribbean.

Looks like current predictions has it hitting Belize on Monday and going towards Cozumel on Tuesday. We are supposed to be in Grand Cayman Tuesday and Coz on Wednesday. If this trajectory holds true, I would not be surprised if we end up doing an Eastern swing.

C'est la vie

yea I was wondering about his too. We are due to leave Monday for key west and Nassau. Oh well I guess we will see what happens.

Not to hijack, but there's several of us going on the same cruise! You should join the roll call! See you onboard!

we JUST came back from there last Saturday. Glad we went then and not this weekend!

The sail from NOLA to Belize, then to Roatan, was as smooth as glass. We experienced some rain and overcast skies, and a little bit rougher seas from Cozumel back to NOLA, but not enough to even make us walk the "drunk walk".

Apparently, there was some sort of storm near us to the west, but we didn't feel any effects from it.

Apparently, there was some sort of storm near us to the west, but we didn't feel any effects from it.

Corpus Christi and all the up to San Antonio felt it though. I'm afraid the one they are talking about now might hit the Louisiana coast if it turns. If that is the case it might affect cruises leaving out of NOLA.

Liberty is supposed to be in Coz on Monday, GC on Wednesday, and Ocho Rios Thursday. Is it possible we will go around the other way, starting in Jamaica?

No matter what, it will be a good cruise...I love sea days :D

Sunday's Valor sailing is scheduled for Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize and Cozumel on Tue,Wed,Thurs,Fri. This is our 3rd time on Valor with the same itinerary. I guess we'll get something different! Was hoping to see the new port in Roatan though. Oh,well.

We're supposed to go to Progreso and Cozumel next Wednesday and Thursday. Not sure how it's all going to shake out at this point. It'll be an adventure!! ;)

Cruise to nowhere?

Switch ports to NOLA & Key West?

No matter...let me on the ship & keep me safe...it's all good then!

See ya' at the meet & greet after the drill...:D

Corpus Christi and all the up to San Antonio felt it though. I'm afraid the one they are talking about now might hit the Louisiana coast if it turns. If that is the case it might affect cruises leaving out of NOLA.

Oh YES we did...12 inches of rain here at Lake Corpus Christi:(:)

You all will have a great time....I wish I was on a ship that could get out of the way of storms....I am in San Pedro, Belize. Just did shopping for supplies and checked the storm kit...... Wish You all a safe and fun Cruise...

Good luck!

I have been watching this for the last couple of days as we are going to be on the Legend leaving Sunday for the W. Caribbean.

Looks like current predictions has it hitting Belize on Monday and going towards Cozumel on Tuesday. We are supposed to be in Grand Cayman Tuesday and Coz on Wednesday. If this trajectory holds true, I would not be surprised if we end up doing an Eastern swing.

C'est la vie

:( I keep telling myself it's ok....but I know you booked just as early as I did (from our roll call convo's)....I keep looking at my "almost-a-year's worth of planning binder" and :( Oh well....Never have been to the Eastern Caribbean either -- so on the bright side -- Bring it on!!!! :D

See you Sunday!

We are going to be on the Ecstasy out of Galveston next week, and were due to be in Progresso on Wednesday and Cozumel on Thursday. If we can't make those ports, where would we go on a 5 day? Are there other ports to the east that we could make in those days? Or would they be all days at sea?

This is only our second cruise, so I'm full of questions! Of course we want to be safe, but I sure wanna go on that ship next week! ;)

We are going to be on the Ecstasy out of Galveston next week, and were due to be in Progresso on Wednesday and Cozumel on Thursday. If we can't make those ports, where would we go on a 5 day? Are there other ports to the east that we could make in those days? Or would they be all days at sea?

This is only our second cruise, so I'm full of questions! Of course we want to be safe, but I sure wanna go on that ship next week! ;)

My nephew and his fiance are getting married Saturday and leaving for their honeymoon Monday on the Ecstasy. I hope everything works great for you all.

And, this will be his first cruise...I hope it is good :)

Archived