Is there a staircase up to the AquaSpa area from AquaClass deck?

elena7seas

I think I remember a spiral staircase associated with the Aqua Spa area. If so, can anyone tell me where it starts on the deck below?

I'm thinking of booking 2 rooms forward on the AQ deck, and was wondering if there is a quick and discreet way to slip upstairs to the exercise area, without going up in the elevator.

No, we won't be wearing our bathrobes! :p

As ssptcruise said, there is a spiral staircase (forward) that leads you to an area between the men & women's dressing rooms and just a few steps from the doors that go into The Persian Gardens (PG). If you plan to go anywhere other than the dressing rooms, you will have to walk through the main welcoming area of the Aqua Spa. When we were on the Solstice early this year we went to the PG nearly every day and at that time you had to exchange your room keycard for a special card that permitted access to the PG (so, no secret trips to the PG). Since our trip, I read that one person said that your room card now will unlock the entrance to the PG, however I am not sure if that writer was stating a fact based on their experience or was just assuming that was the case.

As ssptcruise said, there is a spiral staircase (forward) that leads you to an area between the men & women's dressing rooms and just a few steps from the doors that go into The Persian Gardens (PG). If you plan to go anywhere other than the dressing rooms, you will have to walk through the main welcoming area of the Aqua Spa. When we were on the Solstice early this year we went to the PG nearly every day and at that time you had to exchange your room keycard for a special card that permitted access to the PG (so, no secret trips to the PG). Since our trip, I read that one person said that your room card now will unlock the entrance to the PG, however I am not sure if that writer was stating a fact based on their experience or was just assuming that was the case.

You are correct, it is right down the hall from the relaxation room... Sometimes the stairway is called the hidden stairway...Also, there are steps outside which go up and down...

You can see it on the below deck plan...The little fan like thing down the hall from the relaxation room..

http://www.celebritycruises.com/search/vacationDecks.do;jsessionid=0000rk6KZVEcr8iU9pYxp-TpSLm:12hdebebp?shipCode=SL&deckCode=PH&packageCode=SL07E034&dest=CARIB&backPageName=Itinerary+Search+Results

Archived