Dawn Princess in Adelaide

AdelaideCruisers

Hi all.

I went down to Outer Harbour yesterday to see "Dawn". My wife and I were to sail in her next Friday 1st October out of Sydney but unforunately she has been admitted hospital suddenly and we have had to cancel at the last moment. Went down with 2 other travelling mates who are still going on Friday. They were both amazed at the size of "Dawn" They are both first timers.

We have already re-booked for the same cruise in May next year so we wont let sickness beat us

Happy cruising everyone.

John

Sorry to hear you've had to cancel your cruise, John, but good to see you have re-booked. I sincerely hope your wife is restored to good health ASAP.

(At least our troubles came just after disembarking, but hopefully all will be good before our next! Can't keeper a good cruiser down, eh??? :))

Thanks Sandy.

She had a spinal operation for trapped nerves and it was a complete success. She will be fine again in six weeks.

Our Xmas Cruise to NewZealand last year turned into a disaster after we disembarked. Our large case was "lost" between ship and the wharf but we got it back a week later. A little hiccup like that certainly has not put us off.

Good wishes

John

Archived