Fantasy sold?

rtw68

Been reading on that the Fantasy has been sold?

We are going on it on 1/1/2011 and I was looking at future cruises since SC is not too far away from us, and I'm sure we will want to go again.

Does anyone know how that works? If we booked another cruise in 2011 and the ship is sold, will they run the cruises out through 2011 and then replace it with another ship (read it was a Conquest class ship) or will they move everyone to another ship mid-year?

Just curious :rolleyes:

where might one find these "various posts" ?

:confused:

where might one find these "various posts" ?

:confused:

I put this link up on an earlier post on page 1:

I know I read it on a couple other threads and was I skeptical about it. Being new to cruising I was wondering how something like that would be handled by cruise company if it were true.

my suggestion of an explanation is this...

On November 1, the Carnival Glory will sail from Charleston on a five day trip.

The ship is repositioning from Miami, and will do a five day in Charleston, and then a trip from Norfolk before moving on to New York.

The rumor (please note the word "RUMOR") is that they do want to build a full passenger Port in Charleston with the HOPE of adding a second ship in the future.

It would seem that maybe the five day Glory (which is a Conquest size ship) is a test of the market.

I know I read it on a couple other threads and was I skeptical about it. Being new to cruising I was wondering how something like that would be handled by cruise company if it were true.

Shoot, realized the link was messed up and tried to edit. Here is the working link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1068990&highlight=fantasy+sold&page=41

Can you put the exact post up? Everyone doesn't have the same user settings, the pages are not the same. :mad:

Please click on the post number in the upper right corner of that post, and copy and paste that URL.

Can you put the exact post up? Everyone doesn't have the same user settings, the pages are not the same. :mad:

Please click on the post number in the upper right corner of that post, and copy and paste that URL.

Here's the link, sorry:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=26165230&postcount=818

Here ya go Mr Pete.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1068990&highlight=fantasy+sold&page=41#818

Bill

Archived