Dream - Dinner for two?

SJChaput

I know some people really love sharing a table with perfect strangers and make friends while on the cruise.

I intend to talk to people and maybe do that but I don't like eating with people I don't know.

I booked for any time dining the same as I did on my first cruise last year. On the Legend they had no issue getting us a table for two and we did that for the length of the cruise. I don't think I will but I awnted to ask if you all think that will be an issue on the Dream.

Thanks!

CRUISING TOMORROW!!!!!!!

I don't mind if I have an assigned table or not.

On the Legend I would just walk up to the hostess and ask for a table for two and even began to ask to sit in a certain waiter's section. They never had a problem accommodating me.

If I want to have a table with just my wife and I, even if we sit at a different table every day I should talk to someone before the muster drill?

I don't mind if I have an assigned table or not.

On the Legend I would just walk up to the hostess and ask for a table for two and even began to ask to sit in a certain waiter's section. They never had a problem accommodating me.

If I want to have a table with just my wife and I, even if we sit at a different table every day I should talk to someone before the muster drill?

No, you would not need to talk to anyone. This would only be for assigned dining and if you needed to change your table assignment. They will accomodate you with no problem on the Dream, you just may have to wait a few minutes sometimes.

No, you would not need to talk to anyone. This would only be for assigned dining and if you needed to change your table assignment. They will accomodate you with no problem on the Dream, you just may have to wait a few minutes sometimes.

Awesome. Thanks for the help!

Archived