Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

I agree Mike, they are on my "when we retire and college bills are paid" list. Can't imagine a more romantic place. Either one would be a start.

Mike,where are you and Tracy going to be assigned now?

If and when we sell the house we will be transferring to the rural areas outside Fredericton. It's only about 1 hour away from where we live now.

Did she ever collect the Diamonds International free bracelet charms?

No, I guess she's not into charms.

All the cruises we never bothered, and I just saw a charm for Canadian Mountie on eBay.

Interesting, is he/she on a horse. ;)

Hi Mike,

WOW

I started reading your review 3 days ago and was tempted to comment so many times, but I wanted to wait until I finished the whole 95 pages

I never never read such an inspiring thread in all the years that I have belonged to CC. How awesome that Tracy was willing and able to change her career, through hard work and determination, and support from her great family. I want to thank you, for sharing a part of your family's journey with us, the CC members. Now on To read your January review, hoping it is not a tear jerker like this one lol

I also have family in NB. My son was training in Moncton in the summer of 2011. He was sworn into the military when he was 17 and has been in it for 4 years now. He attends RMC in Kingston, Ontario

Hi Mike,

WOW

I started reading your review 3 days ago and was tempted to comment so many times, but I wanted to wait until I finished the whole 95 pages

I never never read such an inspiring thread in all the years that I have belonged to CC. How awesome that Tracy was willing and able to change her career, through hard work and determination, and support from her great family. I want to thank you, for sharing a part of your family's journey with us, the CC members. Now on To read your January review, hoping it is not a tear jerker like this one lol

I also have family in NB. My son was training in Moncton in the summer of 2011. He was sworn into the military when he was 17 and has been in it for 4 years now. He attends RMC in Kingston, Ontario

Thank you cantwaittogo0114. You must be very proud of your son, hope he has a rewarding and safe career. Mike

Interesting, is he/she on a horse. ;)
Both versions-one was just a standing mountie, older "vintage" charm which was silver on a horse. Or is that a play on words mount-ie?

Glad to see another B2B2b post alert, it always brightens my day. I was having a bad day from another CC member post that hurt my feelings and I wanted to send her here to see "what real CC members" act like.

Both versions-one was just a standing mountie, older "vintage" charm which was silver on a horse. Or is that a play on words mount-ie?

Glad to see another B2B2b post alert, it always brightens my day. I was having a bad day from another CC member post that hurt my feelings and I wanted to send her here to see "what real CC members" act like.

I'm happy it brightens your day because everytime I get a response to my review it also brightens my day. :)

Mike,

I just had to ask you. How would you like to take a cruise and not have to keep a journal, take pictures, and not make a trip report?

Not that those of us who have read your amazing reveiws or enjoyed your beautiful family and trip pictures would want that.

But, I'm just asking---wouldn't that be a totally relaxing change of pace for you? Maybe you could try it just once?

Mike,

I just had to ask you. How would you like to take a cruise and not have to keep a journal, take pictures, and not make a trip report?

Not that those of us who have read your amazing reveiws or enjoyed your beautiful family and trip pictures would want that.

But, I'm just asking---wouldn't that be a totally relaxing change of pace for you? Maybe you could try it just once?

I think I would get bored, need something to do while I'm waiting for the girls to get ready. ;)

I sometimes get tired of carrying my big Nikon camera but it's worth it in the long run.

I think I would get bored, need something to do while I'm waiting for the girls to get ready. ;)

I sometimes get tired of carrying my big Nikon camera but it's worth it in the long run.

Mike, I am making the jump form my point n'shoot to a "real DSLR" camera for Christmas so I can practice for the next cruise and leaning towards an affordable level Nikon. Which model do you have, and what zoom lens size do you have? Last 35mm I owned had film in it!

Mike, I am making the jump form my point n'shoot to a "real DSLR" camera for Christmas so I can practice for the next cruise and leaning towards an affordable level Nikon. Which model do you have, and what zoom lens size do you have? Last 35mm I owned had film in it!

I've had it for 3-4 years now, It's a Nikon D50 with the lens that came with the camera. Mike

• 2 months later...

Even though it has been repeated hundreds of times in the previous 1800 posts, I would like to thank you for allowing us to travel with you during your voyages. We sail on the Valor in March with three generations of my family and my hope is to develop the type of memories you created during your time at sea.

You truly have an amazing family and look forward to hearing about your future travels.

Even though it has been repeated hundreds of times in the previous 1800 posts, I would like to thank you for allowing us to travel with you during your voyages. We sail on the Valor in March with three generations of my family and my hope is to develop the type of memories you created during your time at sea.

You truly have an amazing family and look forward to hearing about your future travels.

Thank you so much, hope you have a wonderful cruise. Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I haven't posted anything yet on either of your reviews, but I have eagerly read every post. You did a fantastic job with this review and with the Pride review. Your pictures are amazing and I loved all the detail in your writing. I had never even dreamed about a B2B2B2B before, but boy, did you ever get me dreaming. I also loved the pictures you posted of Tracy's graduation. It was absolutely beautiful! You all are an amazing family. I read in some of your last posts on the Pride review that you were trying to sell your house, but I never read if you were able to or not. Also, you mentioned that you were considering a cruise this spring. Do you have any plans yet? I can't wait till you sail again so I can read your next review. How is Tracy liking being a MCMP? Thanks for all the time it must have taken to do those amazing reviews! We went on the Dream last MAr. and we loved that. Next we are going to Alaska the end of this MAy, but I can't take good pictures like you. I wish you would go on one to Alaska so I could see your pictures! (I remember that you said Tracy doesn't like cold weather and wouldn't enjoy Alaska, but boy you would sure have terrific pictures!).

Hello! I haven't posted anything yet on either of your reviews, but I have eagerly read every post. You did a fantastic job with this review and with the Pride review. Your pictures are amazing and I loved all the detail in your writing. I had never even dreamed about a B2B2B2B before, but boy, did you ever get me dreaming. I also loved the pictures you posted of Tracy's graduation. It was absolutely beautiful! You all are an amazing family.

Thank you, hope your dream comes true.

I read in some of your last posts on the Pride review that you were trying to sell your house, but I never read if you were able to or not.

It was on the market for 6 months and then they cancelled our transfer so we are staying put.

Also, you mentioned that you were considering a cruise this spring. Do you have any plans yet?

Unfortunately, NO, :(. Still to early in Tracy's on the job training to plan anything.

I can't wait till you sail again so I can read your next review. How is Tracy liking being a RCMP?

It's a lot tougher than she ever thought it would be, as a paramedic she filled out one report per incident, as a police officer, the paper work is horrendous, but she starting to get used to it.

Thanks for all the time it must have taken to do those amazing reviews!

I actually enjoyed doing them. It's fun reliving the adventures.

We went on the Dream last MAr. and we loved that. Next we are going to Alaska the end of this MAy, but I can't take good pictures like you. I wish you would go on one to Alaska so I could see your pictures! (I remember that you said Tracy doesn't like cold weather and wouldn't enjoy Alaska, but boy you would sure have terrific pictures!).

I think we may do Alaska some day. It's fun to explore and try different things. Mike

Captain Canuck,

Cruising is the greatest, but don't rule out a trip to DC for the cherry blossoms. They are absolutely gorgeous, and well worth the trip.

Mike,

loved reading your great review. My Spirit cruise to Hawaii, in April, is finally getting within sight. Have had it booked since Oct 2010. DH and I will be celebrating our 50th Anniversary while on the cruise, and thanks to your wonderful review and pictures, we're having the Captain renew our vows. I am so excited.

I lived within 40 miles of DC for over 40 yrs. We saw the cherry blossoms, and toured DC many times. So yes, you definately want to have lots of time to check it all out. There is so much to see and do in DC, and best of all, seeing most of it is free. :D:

Captain Canuck,

Cruising is the greatest, but don't rule out a trip to DC for the cherry blossoms. They are absolutely gorgeous, and well worth the trip.

Mike,

loved reading your great review. My Spirit cruise to Hawaii, in April, is finally getting within sight. Have had it booked since Oct 2010. DH and I will be celebrating our 50th Anniversary while on the cruise, and thanks to your wonderful review and pictures, we're having the Captain renew our vows. I am so excited.

Thank you GranysT, it doesn't get much better than that, celebrating your 50th and renewing your vows on a cruise to Hawaii.