Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

I felt great after I booked ours. Hope the kids are well - they must be so looking forward to spending time with Tracy (as are you..!).

Take care!

We have been spending time with Tracy since Thursday, Today is her greduation and tomorrow we fly back home. Her detachment commander gave her 6 days off before she works her first shift. :)

We have been spending time with Tracy since Thursday, Today is her greduation and tomorrow we fly back home. Her detachment commander gave her 6 days off before she works her first shift. :)

Congrats to Tracy on her graduation and the family being back together.

I realize it will be awhile but will be watching for a future review, whenever that might be.

Congrats to Tracy on her graduation and the family being back together.

I realize it will be awhile but will be watching for a future review, whenever that might be.

Thank you retiredgram, we appreciate it. Mike & Tracy. :):)

Mike,

As a first time cruiser, I have been reading every review I could find since I booked my cruise back in June. I am not sailing on any of the ships you did your B2B2B2B on, but was just looking at all the ports in anyone's review. I thought I had read some really good ones, until I stumbled across yours last Sunday. As so many have said, this has been an AWESOME review! For the past six days, I have been sneaking a peek at work, then rushing home to continue reading until the wee hours of the night, following along with the greatest love story ever told! I started at page 1, and ended this evening on page 88. Thank you! I am in love with my husband all over again!

Tracy, you are a truly blessed woman!

Mike,

As a first time cruiser, I have been reading every review I could find since I booked my cruise back in June. I am not sailing on any of the ships you did your B2B2B2B on, but was just looking at all the ports in anyone's review. I thought I had read some really good ones, until I stumbled across yours last Sunday. As so many have said, this has been an AWESOME review! For the past six days, I have been sneaking a peek at work, then rushing home to continue reading until the wee hours of the night, following along with the greatest love story ever told! I started at page 1, and ended this evening on page 88. Thank you! I am in love with my husband all over again!

Tracy, you are a truly blessed woman!

We really appreciate all your kind word. Glad you enjoyed it. Mike

There has been several requests to see Tracy in uniform or Tracy in training. Well I have a few dozen photos of Tracy's graduation which was held over a two day period. The events include a church service, honouring our fallen, swearing-in ceremony, a Sergeant Major's Parade, final drill performance, the badge presentations and finally the graduation banquet.

Church Services

On our way to church. Tracy in her dress uniform.

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

Troop # 20 with their facilitators (trainers).

DSC_0287.jpg

Swearing-In Ceremony

During the Swearing-In Ceremony, all cadets are officially sworn in as regular members of the RCMP and sign their engagement documents.

DSC_0320.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

Officially a Mountie

DSC_0324.jpg

The new Mounties are removing their cadet epaulets.

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

Still to come: The Sergeant Major's Parade, the final drill performance, the badge presentations and the graduation banquet.

Edited by MikeyA53

Sergeant Major's Parade

Troops on their way to the parade square.

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0354.jpg

The next graduating troop

DSC_0361.jpg

The one after that

DSC_0360.jpg

And the one after that and so on.

DSC_0359.jpg

Wow, great pics and very moving!! Congratulations Tracy!!

I am proud and honoured to know that both of you are out there protecting our citizens!

Instead of a B2B would you consider the Hawaii cruise on the Spirit? 15 days leaving from San Diego on April 13th, 2012. Would be great to sail with you!

All the best,

Annette

Wow, great pics and very moving!! Congratulations Tracy!!

I am proud and honoured to know that both of you are out there protecting our citizens!

Instead of a B2B would you consider the Hawaii cruise on the Spirit? 15 days leaving from San Diego on April 13th, 2012. Would be great to sail with you!

All the best,

Annette

Thank you Annete, an Hawaii cruise is a must in our future. You never know, we could be cruise mates. :)

Wow, thanks for posting the beautiful photos of the graduation festivities! Congrats and best wishes to Tracy and your family. My DH is in law enforcement too--so I truly appreciate the sacrifice you all make to keep the rest of us safe.:)

Thank you alreadypacked, both Tracy and I appreciate it. :):)

Badge presentation

In the photos below you will notice that in the front line, the person on the left is shorter than the person next to her. That she doesn't seem to belong in that spot. She is the troop's right marker.

The troop will select a right marker at the beginning of training, he/she is sort of like a troop leader, he/she is responsible for ensuring that all the members of the troop are accounted for and for marching them to and from wherever they need to go during the training day, as well as liaising with staff on all troop related matters.

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

Before the badge presentation the troop performed their final drill performance. The performance is approximately 15 minutes long and includes a dismounted cavalry drill demonstration by the graduating troop.

DSC_0392.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

Edited by MikeyA53