Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

• 8 months later...

I have returned after many years being away. Returned to Mike and Tracy's reviews because they are so well written and informative. I see you have been on several cruises since I last logged onto this site.

Great reviews. I really liked the photos of Tracy's graduation. It must have been quite a ceremony and celebration.

Hoping to get back to cruising soon.

• 3 years later...

Hi Mike and Tracey,.

You sure helped lifting my spirits! Just finished your epic b2b2b2b!  It was awesome!!!!

Congrats on being so romantic, my husband is a little on the "needs a push" side!

Being married almost 51 years, I know how to push ;-);-);-)

We've never been on the Destiny, imagination, or the valor, however, we've been on the freedom several times and loved it, thanks for bringing back some memories.

I will seek out some more reviews.

Hugs and thanks

Nicki

I read through this review and it was so great!  So many touching and funny moments, but what made me cry were the pictures from vacations in the past.  Every year, the kids getting older.  I thought about the pictures I have of my DDs and look forward to creating more.  Thank you Mike and Tracey for a lovely glimpse into a fantastic trip!

• 2 months later...

Mike, I have spent the past week reading your postings. I loved every bit of it. Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful family with everyone. We are scheduled to sail on the Freedom this New Years Eve. Hopefully sailing will happen again. 

This was so great and my best cruise moment since this whole pandemic began.  It really brought back the memories of cruising--you write so vividly!  Funny to read reviews that are over 10 years old.  Destiny was totally redone since then (we have been on the updated Sunshine twice) and Imagination was scrapped.  Your kids must be all grown up as well.  I will check out your other reviews as well.  So hoping we can get back to cruising in 2021.  Our cruises from 2020 were all cancelled and it is getting to feel like a long time away.  Thank you for providing some fine cruise thoughts during this otherwise long, frustrating 2021 pandemic winter.

• 6 months later...
On 11/21/2020 at 10:21 AM, princess76021 said:

Hi Mike and Tracey,.

You sure helped lifting my spirits! Just finished your epic b2b2b2b!  It was awesome!!!!

Congrats on being so romantic, my husband is a little on the "needs a push" side!

Being married almost 51 years, I know how to push ;-);-);-)

We've never been on the Destiny, imagination, or the valor, however, we've been on the freedom several times and loved it, thanks for bringing back some memories.

I will seek out some more reviews.

Hugs and thanks

Nicki

Thanks, it's nice to see that some people are still enjoying my review after 10 years. 

• Like 3

On 11/22/2020 at 8:17 PM, ninjacat123 said:

I read through this review and it was so great!  So many touching and funny moments, but what made me cry were the pictures from vacations in the past.  Every year, the kids getting older.  I thought about the pictures I have of my DDs and look forward to creating more.  Thank you Mike and Tracey for a lovely glimpse into a fantastic trip!

Yes, Arielle will be 27 in November and Mitchel turned 25 in July. Looking forward to the day when they have their own family and we can all go cruising again as a family.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 12:13 AM, Katemusical said:

Mike, I have spent the past week reading your postings. I loved every bit of it. Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful family with everyone. We are scheduled to sail on the Freedom this New Years Eve. Hopefully sailing will happen again. 

I know how you feel, we had our 2020 cruises in Australia and New Zealand cancelled as well as our 2021 cruises in Japan and Australia cancelled. We decided to stay close to home in 2022 and we have a B2B2B (Symphony of the Sea, Sky Princess and Celebrity Reflection) scheduled in February and then in November a B2B2B2B (Celebrity Apex, Sky Princess, Norwegian Encore and Carnival Celebration). We have a lot of cruise credits to use up. LOL

• Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 7:40 AM, nycruise1 said:

This was so great and my best cruise moment since this whole pandemic began.  It really brought back the memories of cruising--you write so vividly!  Funny to read reviews that are over 10 years old.  Destiny was totally redone since then (we have been on the updated Sunshine twice) and Imagination was scrapped.  Your kids must be all grown up as well.  I will check out your other reviews as well.  So hoping we can get back to cruising in 2021.  Our cruises from 2020 were all cancelled and it is getting to feel like a long time away.  Thank you for providing some fine cruise thoughts during this otherwise long, frustrating 2021 pandemic winter.

Thank you, I'm with you it's been a  long, frustrating 2020 and 2021. By the way Arielle will be 27 in November and Mitchel turned 25 in July. Hoping for some grandkids to we can return to family cruising.

1 hour ago, MikeyA53 said:

Thank you, I'm with you it's been a  long, frustrating 2020 and 2021. By the way Arielle will be 27 in November and Mitchel turned 25 in July. Hoping for some grandkids to we can return to family cruising.

Hi Mike!  Can't believe your "kids" are already that old! 

Hey, I was just wondering - did I see you boarding a Southwest flight from San Diego to Vegas with some of your Mountie buddies about a month ago?  I saw you guys walking down the aisle and commented to my wife that I'm pretty sure that's the guy that does really awesome cruise reports.  Small world (if I'm correct that it was you)! 

Scott

1 hour ago, 4hunters said:

Hi Mike!  Can't believe your "kids" are already that old! 

Hey, I was just wondering - did I see you boarding a Southwest flight from San Diego to Vegas with some of your Mountie buddies about a month ago?  I saw you guys walking down the aisle and commented to my wife that I'm pretty sure that's the guy that does really awesome cruise reports.  Small world (if I'm correct that it was you)! 

Scott

Nope, not me. Haven't been outside Canada since 2019.

• Thanks 1