How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

HELP Please! I am on the Radiance of the Seas jan17. I paid 799 for a suite guarantee. Tonite I see that I was given a JR suite. JR suites are now selling for 599(resident rate) and a grand suite is selling for 699(resident rate) Do I have any recourse in upgrading to the one and only grand suite left on the sailing(which I have a courtesy hold for 24 hrs) Will my travel agent be able to move me to the grand suite. It's my 60th birthday cruise.I am D+, I was so hoping my guarantee would place me in a grand suite, but they didn't and now they are cheaper than I paid for the suite guarantee. I'm so upset, anyone know how this works>I have never done a guarantee before. Ty

HELP Please! I am on the Radiance of the Seas jan17. I paid 799 for a suite guarantee. Tonite I see that I was given a JR suite. JR suites are now selling for 599(resident rate) and a grand suite is selling for 699(resident rate) Do I have any recourse in upgrading to the one and only grand suite left on the sailing(which I have a courtesy hold for 24 hrs) Will my travel agent be able to move me to the grand suite. It's my 60th birthday cruise.I am D+, I was so hoping my guarantee would place me in a grand suite, but they didn't and now they are cheaper than I paid for the suite guarantee. I'm so upset, anyone know how this works>I have never done a guarantee before. Ty

I'm not sure.......call Royal Caribbean and ask if you need the answer right away :) $699 is an amazing price for a GS!!!!

I did call Crown and anchor about an hour and a half ago, they would not offer any info since i booked with a Travel Agent,so i held the last grand suite for 24 hrs untill I can talk to my TA. ty for replying though.

Call again and don't tell them you have a cruise booked already! Just ask the question :)

YAY! My TA called RCCL first thing this morning and I was given the last Grand Suite #1036,however it was at the original 799 price that I booked for the suite guarantee,not the resident rate of 699. I didn't question it just ,happy to get it.

188 days until the Freedom of the Seas....

Anyone have any info on the FOS

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1329359

there are a number of boards that have FOS info. Is there something specific that you're looking for? What is your sail date?

Also, you should find a 'roll call' for your cruise and get to know some of the others on your voyage. That's fun.