Noordam Formal Nights

Fragile-Beauty

When we did your cruise the formal nights were the first sea day, the day you leave Martinique at 1 PM and the last sea day.

We're doing the 20 day B2B on the Noordam, with Friends leaving on Nov. 13...

Yesterday, pulled up our boarding passes & they state: "5 Formal & 15 Smart Casual Nights" I expected 6 Formal...

However, take this to mean that on our first 10 day cruise out of Fort Lauderdale on Nov. 13, we will only have two formal Nights...Will that be the day we leave Half moon Cay at 4:p.m.? Our first sea day isn't scheduled until day 4...Assume the next formal will be day 8 as it's a sea day

Now, that on our second 10 day leg starting Nov. 23, we will have 3 Formal, one being the Martinique day, I have several questions..

Two more of our Friends are joining us for the last 10 days... DH & I are planning a ROV on the last half, so that all four of our Friends can attend as our guests...Does anyone know if they will do the ROV on a Formal Night?

Really hope so, as then will be able to wear the same dress I plan to wear at the ROV for a formal night...Also would like to plan the Pinnacle Dinner the same night for all 6 of us..Would like to book it in advance & hate not knowing...

Unfortunately, I'm sometimes accused of being an over-planner..;)

Thanks for your help..

Cheers......:)Betty

Archived