Tenerife - Las Teresitas Beach

marymcgol

We have been here and had a great time. It's a lovely sandy beach (approx) 2 km long and made with white/pinkish sand brought from Africa. It's very sheltered and there are lots of facilities. The taxi journey wasn't very long (10 minutes?) and didn't cost much.

We were there a few years ago, there are change facilities and a snack bar with outside tables - beer is available. We caught a bus, #910, on the main road outside of the cruise ship pier. It cost 2 Euro each way and took about 20 minutes. The beach was very nice and we spent much of our time walking along the shoreline. Very scenic area.

Dianne

• 6 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but we are going to Tenerife in October on a TA and I am wondering if anyone has any updated info on this beach. We plan to take a cab or bus from the ship - does anyone know the cost, and if its easy to get a cab or bus back to the ship (don't know how often the buses run). Are there still facilities for changing? Rental chairs and umbrellas? How about food and drink vendors? Seaside cafes? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Berni

We were there in October last year. As stated there are changing facilities and a couple of bars on the beach with waiter service. It's very easy to get the bus there and back. From the cruise terminal as you exit just turn to the right (with the sea behind you) and the bus stop is about 100yds on the same side as the terminal - bus 910. It costs very little (1.2 euros?). The bus terminates at the beach so just wait until the very end. Buses run regularly - every 10 minutes or so.

If you want to get a taxi there will be some available at the port. I can't remember whether any wait at the beach but the bar would probably be able to call you one. However, it's so easy to do by bus I really wouldn't bother with a taxi unless you have mobility issues.