Outlets in Cabanas?

lv9777

We are on the Eurodam in December and have booked a Lido deck Cabana. Wondering if they have outlets for an ipod charger or computer. We are cruising with my parents. Will there be problems if my parents occassionally use the cabana as we will often be in port with our kids?

Thanks Les

There are no outlets in the cabanas.

As for your parents using your caban while you are in port -- you really need to talk to the attendents on duty. I doubt if they will allow it. But it never hurts to ask.

Krazy Kruizers, I know you are an expert on HAL and I certainly respect your answers as you are always spot on.

But if this is HAL's policy, it amazes me. It just seems that if I rent a cabana for a week, I should be able to invite whomever I please to that space. And certainly more so if I let the pool staff know that these folks are free to use the area I rented. Even more so since this is the Lido cabanas and not the Retreat cabanas.

You would think that you could do whatever and with whomever you want to in your rented cabana -- but HAL treats them like they do the cabanas on HMC.

From HAL's site:

Lido Cabanas

Rental Period: Full day, 09:00am to 05:00pm

Price: $30 for port days and $50 for sea days, $199 for our 7 day cruise.

Occupancy: 2 adults + 2 children up to 18 years

Includes following services:

• Towel Setup
  • Bathrobes
  • Handheld fans
  • I-Pod with preloaded music selection
  • Discount on selected spa services for days in port only
  • 1 Evian Mister per cabana
  • Chilled water bottles setup
  • Chilled fruit skewers served at 10:00am
  • Fruit Basket
  • Small menu for lunch service: we will serve poolside favorites in the cabanas as requested from either the Lido and the pool grill during regular opening hours
  • Ice-cream tray silver service at 02:00pm: tray with assortment of ice-cream and favorite condiments
  • Frozen grapes, chocolate covered strawberries and a glass of house champagne at 03:00pm

Archived