E-Cig onboard

I am smoke free for a little over 2 years now. I used Morphine while recovering from Major Throat (cancer) Surgery to help kick the addiction. All kidding aside, I see no reason why someone should not be able to use the Electronic Device any where they want with out someone complaining. There is NO smoke.

You are correct. They should be allowed anywhere.....

hope you have healed up completely and are now enjoying life!!!

I finally decided to wait and the only thing I bought today was 3 samplers and 2 bottles of juice from vtvapors. I just can't pass up maple anything from Vermont I guess :D

Now I am going to sit on my hands and quit ordering stuff. At least until stuff starts arriving LOL

Oh well, I have something new to obsess about instead of my cruise :D

I just wanted to say that because of this thread, I have been tobacco free since Nov 14, 2010 after 20+ years of smoking, and have not used my e-cig in about a month. I can't believe I actually kicked the habit, and it was so easy a cave(person) could do it! I still take my ecig with me on trips or outings where I might have a few beers (just in case), but haven't pulled it out to use it.

Thank you to everyone here!

Sadie, there are several that have been mentioned here.

Carolina Vapor, Vermont Vapor, Tasty Vapor. just Google them and you should find their sites

Thank you! I haven't read all of the posts because cc is so slow for me today. I am going to track down the E-Cig right now.

I started with a Kr808 from varor4life dot com.

I still use it but I also had a pipe custom made by an instrument maker. It's a work of art that I love to vape, at home.

On next weeks cruise I'll be bringing my V4L equipment and a couple of mods for longer battery life.

Thirty years of smoking ended in one day with an e-cig and I'll NEVER go back:)

Can someone please explain what a mod is? I have been reading and reading but I think I am just getting moe and more confused. :confused:

Thanks

I started with a Kr808 from varor4life dot com.

I still use it but I also had a pipe custom made by an instrument maker. It's a work of art that I love to vape, at home.

On next weeks cruise I'll be bringing my V4L equipment and a couple of mods for longer battery life.

Thirty years of smoking ended in one day with an e-cig and I'll NEVER go back:)

Thank You! Because of this thread I ordered one a few days ago. Got it last night and love it. I have alternated real ones and the ecig all day, and have smoked less than half of what I normally would. Already starting to think I prefer the ecig. I bought the Ego from cig-not. Came really fast. They had a kit for 2 of them for about $50 something.

I still like to smoke but don't want to be a smoker. I think this is really going to help me, and I plan on stepping down on the levels of nicotine over time.

You go! Still waiting for my kit (maybe today, probably tomorrow), but I went to a local vapers meet and greet last night and got to try some mods and various juices, etc. I think this is the one that is finally going to work for me after all these years (30 years of smoking :( )

nevadabadgirl

Can you please tell me what a Mod is?

You go! Still waiting for my kit (maybe today, probably tomorrow), but I went to a local vapers meet and greet last night and got to try some mods and various juices, etc. I think this is the one that is finally going to work for me after all these years (30 years of smoking :( )

My knowledge is a bit limited, but basically it is a "custom made" e-cig or personal vaporizor. It seems that most of them are bigger (to hold more nicotine juice, so you don't have to fill them as often) or to increase the life of the batteries, or both.

Though I do believe that some are just to look a little cooler :D

My knowledge is a bit limited, but basically it is a "custom made" e-cig or personal vaporizor. It seems that most of them are bigger (to hold more nicotine juice, so you don't have to fill them as often) or to increase the life of the batteries, or both.

Though I do believe that some are just to look a little cooler :D

Thank you! :)

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! To everyone who shared their story in this thread. I am three days smoke free after smoking 20+ years!! I got the 510 PCC starter kit from cignot and love it!

PS - Doing the single digit dance!!!!

When is your cruise and which ship?

Awesome that you're smoke-free! Don't we all just love the e-cigs??? :D

The quickest definition of a mod would be something like this:

An e-cig is powered by a rechargeable battery. Most of the batteries can be charged 200 to 300 times before needing to be replaced.

The standard e-cig battery is about the size of a regular cigarette and cost from $10 to $20 to replace.

A mod is a system that uses cheaper, regular rechargeable batteries that cost $4 to $6 to replace and last as many charges as a regular e-cig battery. The mods are a bit larger and can last as long as 10 regular e-cig batteries between charges.

Most people start with the regular style. Some chose to move up to a mod but many don't.

You can vape on a balcony day and night and the non-smokers will have no idea unless they see the vapor coming out of your mouth. Then they cough and make noises but for no reason as there is no smoke oder.

Check out this website:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

It will explain everything from what a cart is to a cartomizer to an atomizer. Exactly what a mod is which is a combo of ecig parts and can get a little funky looking. They talk about the brands to stay away from which are generally the heavily advertised ecigs on tv and at mall kiosks.

If you want a simple ecig to start off with, then go with the battery and simple cartomizer. After that you can start to get a little more into it if you find you like it.

They allow smoking the ecig at work because it is just a water vapor that is being released. Now, I get comments from people saying they don't want second hand nicotine.... Whatever....if it isn't the smoke, now it's the nicotine? No one was complaining about that before.

This thread convinced me to order....got mine on Friday, have been smoke free ever since! I'm loving it, and my family is loving it too!

This is so wonderful.

My sister is thrilled with hers and I am thrilled that she isn't inhaling the tar and other toxins into her body...just the nicotine !

Cruising next Monday on the Destiny - Eastern Caribbean!! Woohoo!!

Love my e-cig!! Day 6 and still smoke free!

This thread convinced me to order....got mine on Friday, have been smoke free ever since! I'm loving it, and my family is loving it too!

Whoo Hoo!! Congrats to you both and as Goldwing said, "Welcome to the world of Vaping.":)

Archived