What is the best C1 cabin on Constellation?

ja940

I agree with Linda that both 6143 & 6144 are really great cabin choices! Linda & I were on the Constellation in January when she set up a "cabin crawl" for folks on our Roll Call which I thought was a really nice touch.

We've been in 6135 too which, along with 6136 are also located in "suiteland" & good 2nd choices if available when 6143 & 6144 aren't. Of course we still love those very nice, oversize aft CC & FV balconies, especially the corner ones! :D

Hi Linda.... Hope to cruise with you & Beth again one day! Good to see your warm happy smile! Nice avatar pic! :)

Hi Lynn! Nice to see your smiling face as well. Will be interesting to hear how your Hawaii cruise goes.

I favor 6143 as you can tell by my signature--exact same cabin on other side of ship. The balcony is much larger than a normal CC balcony which is why they're now charging a premium. The cabin is wider than a normal CC one--you'll notice it particularly at the end of the bed. We've always had good service back there in suiteland. Enjoy your cruise!

We chose cabin 6143 for the Infinity cruise this coming January from Valparaiso, Chile to Buenos Aires. We chose this cabin over an aft cabin because we thought we will have better views of the Chilean fjords from a port side balcony than from an aft verandah.

• 2 months later...
Has anyone had stateroom 6144? We have it on Dec4th cruise. It is a C1 between some Suites so should get good service. Also appears to have a larger balcony than usual which will be nice. Just wondering if we chose right?

I have this stateroom booked on the January 29, 2011 cruise....please let me know how it is when you return...I see you are on your cruise now! Thanks!

Linda

Archived