birthday cake

hisarah15

someone in my party is having a birthday, the day we get on board. I've arranged their birhtday cake but my t/a said that i can't have their cake until the next day. as their only a child i wanted to bring a cake on board does anyone know is that possible.

someone in my party is having a birthday, the day we get on board. I've arranged their birhtday cake but my t/a said that i can't have their cake until the next day. as their only a child i wanted to bring a cake on board does anyone know is that possible.

No problems taking a cake on board for with you - it's only a problem bring food off the ship!

I can recomend the cakes on board, black forrest cake, fantasitc and only 10 dollars. I would say wait the extra day and order the cake the night you sail. you wont be disappointed.

Oh yes, Sarah, I can recommend their Black Forest cake! We had one last June and it was - as the saying goes - to die for. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (And I'm not a great cake-lover!)

Haha, my comment about the beagle was because one sat down beside my case at Customs and the only reason they could find was the packet of Bundy Rum fudge (unopened) I had taken and brought back. It was soooo funny - the Customs guys were joking about the beagle liking Bundy Rum.

(Note: I still think beagles are the cutest dogs! :) )

2nd only to cavaliers.

I love King Charles Cavaliers.

Yes, Karon, I agree they are cute too.

Just to recap on the beagles - the funny thing was that I had just finished remarking to DH that it was a gorgeous dog, just before it sat down. :D

Sorry to go off topic, folks. Back to the cake!

i have ordered a cake for the next day. but there mother wants them to have a cake on there birthday. it a big deal for her and i don't want to upset her as it is her. as frist cruise and first holiday so i want erveything to go right.

do you think if i ring p&o they might be able to do somthing my t/a can't

i have ordered a cake for the next day. but there mother wants them to have a cake on there birthday. it a big deal for her and i don't want to upset her as it is her. as frist cruise and first holiday so i want erveything to go right.

do you think if i ring p&o they might be able to do somthing my t/a can't

it is always better to talk to P&O DIRECT about things like this, you are booked, you have a cabin number... so they can advise you how to go about it. you call always call P&O pacific whaterver and tallk to the matradee direct, except it will cost you a fortune in phone bills

Archived