You know you are addicted to Cruise Critic When...

jmjpro

Finish the sentence.

For me,

...you say something to your DH about your upcoming cruise that makes perfect sense to you because you learned it on CC and he looks at you like you are CRAZY!

My DH and I were talking about our cruise and I was telling him about the soda card. I said it is like $7.00 per day but you should wait to buy it until we are in international waters so we are saved the tax on the card.

He looked at me like I was nuts. He said "I have to wait 2 hours to buy a soda card so we can save $2.50? You have lost your mind!"

I guess when he puts it like that for one card I am crazy. oh well. He will wait!

You know that you are addicted to cruise critic when....

You scour the boards for every OUNCE of information for your upcoming cruise!You have the need to be throroughly prepared to ask ANY question that may arise during your relaxing vacation. LoL

I have started taking notes so that I can ask my room steward EVERYTHING! LoL My boyfriend thinks that I need a valium.. or two!

When you know when the Boat that you are sailing on in the future is in Port through the use of a webcam, out of Port or anywhere in the world. When you know everything there is to know about Cruising because you stay on the website at least 2 hours a day on and off. When a cruiseline knows how many times you have checked for price drops. Man I am definitely addicted. HELP!!!!!!

When your adult children ask you "what would your little CC friends think about that?" They make fun of me being so addicted. :o

Or, when you hear the word cruise (in a conversation, on a commercial, even having nothing to do with ship cruising) or a name (as in Tom Cruise), your ears perk up! :D

when you are at a party and you introduce your family to another couple by saying "this is my DH Dale, my DD Melissa and DS Luke" and everyone looks at you like you have two heads and have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

when I already have the next cruise thought of, looking at the excursions I possibly want and I tell my DH about it and he looks at me and says, "OMG, we haven't even been on our very first cruise!" and I said "but what am I gonna do everyday if I am not obsessing over cc??" We laughed really hard.

When you know everything there is to know about Cruising because you stay on the website at least 2 hours a day on and off.

You know you're addicted to Cruise Critic when you can't even remember spending only 2 hours a day here. :rolleyes: :eek: :D

or when you make FB friends of the CC posters...on your personal page that is.....

When you know that at least 2 other posters ordered last night's pizza from the same place you did......

and when you hug another poster everytime you see them......because you found out that you only live a few blocks apart and the kids do the same activities....

.... When on our Super Bowl Cruise on the Victory last February, I overheard people out on deck sitting by us talking amongst themselves I recognized some names from our roll call and struck up a coverstation with them. They knew me by my screen name. My kids were mortified that even on a cruise ship in Puerto Rico I know somebody.... They told me I have a problem. So now anyone I know that they don't thay ask if it is one of my CC buddies. :eek::D

Archived