Mini-Suites on Emerald Deck above Club Fusion

marival

We are currently booked into a mini-suite on the Emerald deck above Club Fusion on the Ruby Princess in January, 2011. We chose this location because the mini-suites on that deck have a roof over the balconies, unlike the mini-suites on the Dolphin deck which have no balcony roof and that is the reason we chose a cabin there. However, on the Emerald Deck the mini-suites are at the aft of the ship over Club Fusion below on the Promenade deck. Does anyone know if these mini-suites have a problem with noise coming up from Club Fusion right below?

The only complaints I have ever read or witnessed personally about noise from the club below were of the last one or two minis towards the aft on the port side (even numbered staterooms and only the last one or two all the way towards the aft). Others there is no noise bleed through that I have ever heard or read about. Enjoy!

Best location on the ship, in my opinion. They are covered, extremely quiet and very private. I've had AD mini-suites several times and loved them. Never heard a thing. The only noise you might hear are the thrusters as the ship enters or leaves port. If I were you, I'd mark my booking "do not upgrade." If you don't, you could be "upgraded" to a mini on Dolphin deck.

We are currently booked into a mini-suite on the Emerald deck above Club Fusion on the Ruby Princess in January, 2011. We chose this location because the mini-suites on that deck have a roof over the balconies, unlike the mini-suites on the Dolphin deck which have no balcony roof and that is the reason we chose a cabin there. However, on the Emerald Deck the mini-suites are at the aft of the ship over Club Fusion below on the Promenade deck. Does anyone know if these mini-suites have a problem with noise coming up from Club Fusion right below?

We were in E731 for a b2b ending on 9/19 on Emerald.On the last afternoon of the first cruise we had a call from a woman staying in E730 asking about any noise from Club Fusion.She said that she had issues with her cabin and would never stay on the port side again.When we told her that we had no noises issues,she thanked us and said that she would be booking our cabin in the future.

We were in E731 for a b2b ending on 9/19 on Emerald.On the last afternoon of the first cruise we had a call from a woman staying in E730 asking about any noise from Club Fusion.She said that she had issues with her cabin and would never stay on the port side again.When we told her that we had no noises issues,she thanked us and said that she would be booking our cabin in the future.

Exactly. The starboard side has no noise issues, but we have sailed on two different ships on the furthest aft on Port side that did have slight noise issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that was may BH she is a very light sleeper, we bring a white noise maker with us, and the base was very defined, until 1or2am the cain was E-728. the people in E-730 said just a slight noise but did here the base. Thanks again for the kind advice we did book the E731 for the oct, 19 2011 cruise to aruba for 10 days long ways off, cant wait

We have had E729 on the Golden and loved it. The fully covered balcony was great and we heard no noise from the lounge below. Enjoy.:)

We have that cabin to Hawaii on Nov. 24th, 2010. 45 days. I would love to see some updated photos of the cabin. Thanks!:)

We have that cabin to Hawaii on Nov. 24th, 2010. 45 days. I would love to see some updated photos of the cabin. Thanks!:)

Liv to Cruz, Here are some photos from August 2009. 1. The aft view from the balcony. 2. The Queen bed. 3. Full view of the stateroom. 4. The oversized balcony you will enjoy. Have a great time.:)

609905446_013AftviewfromourbalconyLeavingSeattle.jpg.836728c94f14c1a5eb171d12cfc0eeb3.jpg

1597199009_019StateroomE729(01).jpg.c6ad4fdc85ea94a598ec02cfda654a87.jpg

2126749283_021StateroomE729(03).jpg.9e4148b02f848c6836f0720c11105a79.jpg

527775860_070KinseyandSeanhavingaGlassofWineandRelaxing.jpg.420c4e0680709f7ae86c9c423009dff3.jpg

Liv to Cruz, Here are some photos from August 2009. 1. The aft view from the balcony. 2. The Queen bed. 3. Full view of the stateroom. 4. The oversized balcony you will enjoy. Have a great time.:)

Getting really excited. Love to picture of the aft from the balcony.:D

Yes that was may BH she is a very light sleeper, we bring a white noise maker with us, and the base was very defined, until 1or2am the cain was E-728. the people in E-730 said just a slight noise but did here the base. Thanks again for the kind advice we did book the E731 for the oct, 19 2011 cruise to aruba for 10 days long ways off, cant wait

I'm befuddled. Since when does anything on a Princess ship, besides Skywalker's, stay active until 1am or later?! I can't ever remember anything in Club Fusion going past midnight, if that.

• 1 year later...
I'm befuddled. Since when does anything on a Princess ship, besides Skywalker's, stay active until 1am or later?! I can't ever remember anything in Club Fusion going past midnight, if that.

I couldn't agree with you more. ;) When we've had the Vista Suites, we've had a deep, but quiet, base noise until 10:15 at the latest.

Archived