Epic - Moderno

TITISSA

YES. It was wonderful! I loved the cheese balls as well.
Yes and they serve 8 types of delicious meats until you can't eat anymore for only $18. The bacon-wrapped chicken is delicious (yes they have chicken in a churrascaria, lol). The salad bar is out of this world, too. My girlfriend loved it.

CHEESE BALLS AND BACON AND CHICKEN OH MY!

This sounds less like a restaurant and more like an Atkins Health Care Center.... Just sayin.... CAN'T WAIT!

When My Lee and I were talking about this, we both said that this was one of those times when we'll have to try to actually be, you know, HUNGRY for a big dinner.... like when we go for the Porterhouse for two at Cagney's....

I plan on needing an elastic waist band on my pants after eating here....

And I thank you

JWK: This is gonna be EPIC!

As a Brazilian I can say that Moderno was great; our waiter Valmir that's from Brazil was great and very pleasant, I believe he also had a good time with us since we did the whole dinner talking to him in Portuguese.

Meat was great, Side dishes too and the salad bar always a plus.

Only thing is that if you are going to order a Caipirinha ask for it with White Sugar, we don't know why they did ours with Brown Sugar.

Just a little picture to open the appetite ehehe

5044767889_0905f00e2a_z.jpg

Yes and they serve 8 types of delicious meats until you can't eat anymore for only $18.

The bacon-wrapped chicken is delicious (yes they have chicken in a churrascaria, lol).

The salad bar is out of this world, too. My girlfriend loved it.

Back when I was single, my boyfriend at the time tried to convince me the salad bar was a trick to keep you from eating more meat! But if it's anything like what I saw at that land based restaurarant, I'll definitely fall for it!

Churrascaria Plataforma?

If Moderno is even close to Plataforma, count me in. I've been there several times and loved it every time. Makes my mouth water just thinking about my meals there. In fact, I have reservations there in about a month. Looking forward to trying Moderno on the Epic one of these days.

Okay, so I'm reading this and since I love the Churrascaria and it doesn't sound like the ones I'm familiar with. Do they not walk around with the meat on swords and cut off pieces. Somone mentioned they start out with chicken, sausage, ribs. Do not serveral waiters wander around the room with various stuff all the time? If I have a plate of stuff and the lamb guy walks by I might not want that at that moment, but I'd like the opportunity to have him come by again at some point in the evening.

You have a single waiter for your table, this waiter is also your pasador. Your server will bring around the meats to you. They will also bring back your favorites! Our server (Wanda) was a naughty girl and kept tempting me with the Garlic Beef... to the tune of 5 pieces.

~Intrepid <-- garlic breath

• 5 years later...

Hey Frequent Travellers-

Maybe this is normal, but saw this res available for all dates two days ago, and didn't finish the booking. Now when I try to book it it's not available.

I know the site is flaky, but does it make sense that ALL the slots are taken in the span of 1.5+ days?

Thanks

First of all, five year old thread resurrected.

Maybe this is normal, but saw this res available for all dates two days ago, and didn't finish the booking. Now when I try to book it it's not available.

I know the site is flaky, but does it make sense that ALL the slots are taken in the span of 1.5+ days?

No, does not make sense, check again later.

• 4 weeks later...