Pier Upgrages

paul_a142

I am sure I saw a thread on here that said that you could no longer get an upgrade at the pier.

Can anyone confirm what the situation is regards to pier upgrades, specifically at San Juan. :o

If they are to be had what is the cost ?

Thanks in anticipation.

Paul

I am sure I saw a thread on here that said that you could no longer get an upgrade at the pier.

Can anyone confirm what the situation is regards to pier upgrades, specifically at San Juan. :o

Thanks in anticipation.

Paul

No, there is no way to do this. Your best bet is to call the day prior to your cruise and see what is available. All of the sign and sail cards are already printed and are associated with the cabins you book so they can't go changing everything around.

I have heard of people getting to the pier and they were already upgraded and didn't know they were upgraded but you can't pay to do it there.

Thanks in anticipation.

Paul

Paul I see you are form Lichfield UK, we have friends that live there and truly loved our visit in 2001, what a beautiful town

Paul I see you are form Lichfield UK, we have friends that live there and truly loved our visit in 2001, what a beautiful town

Thanks for that, but I have to correct you, as we have a cathedral which no doubt you visited - Lichfield is a CITY;)

Regards.

Paul

Thanks in anticipation.

Paul

Thanks for that, but I have to correct you, as we have a cathedral which no doubt you visited - Lichfield is a CITY;)

Regards.

Paul

So sorry!! See I am from the "city" of Los Angeles, so you can see why I might see Lichfield as a town.

No, there is no way to do this. Your best bet is to call the day prior to your cruise and see what is available. All of the sign and sail cards are already printed and are associated with the cabins you book so they can't go changing everything around.

I have heard of people getting to the pier and they were already upgraded and didn't know they were upgraded but you can't pay to do it there.

Seapass Cards are easily re-printed...they do it at Guest Relations all the time...the main reason for no pier upgrades is that most ships are sailing full now...either do to high demand or last minute sales to fill the ship..also one of the D+ perks are free upgrades when available..which also limits upgrade availabilty... "BUT"...if the stars & planets line up in just the perfect order AND cabins are available..they YES you can upgrade at the pier.. after checking into your regular assigned cabin you would then go see the Pier Co-ordinator..s/he will have a list of any upgrades available along with prices...

Archived