I got a Great Surprize!!!!

pacaduli

We were hesitant to book the PG at first, because of what seemed like alot of money...

After much contemplation and research (from this site as well as from other avenues), we decided that this cruise would be worth the cost.

We booked because 2 other couples wanted to go on this trip also. We arranged a 'group' and all booked thru PG.

During our original booking, we got a lower cost (about $300 less pp than what was advertised), which I thought was due to the 'group'. Of course, I was pleased with saving $600.

But, today, in the mail I got a check from PG cruises, for an additional $800! This is for the group discount! The other 2 couples also got a check for the same amount.

So, at the end, we cut $1,400 off of the cost of the trip...now the price is looking pretty good, after factoring in what the PG cost covers.

Can anyone explain what happened? If booking by 'groups' will lower the cost by such a large amount, then that is definitely the way to go! And what better place to put together groups than on CC!

I know many on CC are repeat PG cruisers. Do you book by groups and get a better deal? I mean, a group of 6 isn't gonna fill the boat...

Would love to hear from anyone with info...

Carol

• 1 month later...

Archived