"Center Court" on the Diamond

bleuseas

OK, I give up...What is the Center Court for? It's located on the Sports Deck, but I have no idea what sport it accomodates, if any. Just curious...:)

Thanks...

Hi!

I believe it is for paddle tennis and probably other court sports like basketball. Maybe someone else can confirm or spike.

I was on the Diamond in January, and Center Court was used for different sports at different times of the day. They did have basketball for part of the time ---- and it was a big hit, from the numbers of passengers it drew.

Thanks...I thought I was missing something obvious, but I guess it's not obvious... obviously!:p They don't even mention this mysterious area anywhere in the brochures or website or anywhere else so I was just wondering what the big mystery was...

Maybe it's just to get spazzy travelers like myself to calm down and have something they don't know about the ship before they get on it....but with these boards we can always one-up them!

What a terribly disappointing thing it would have been for me to board the ship and discover this area and not have prior briefing from you guys about when to get there to get sports equipment, who to talk to to get the most peoperly inflated basketball and what what side the ship will be docked in at which port so I can make sure I'm not going to be shooting into the sun!:)

You may have just saved this traveler a horrible trip and the poor Diamond a bad review and I thank you for that...

Now...does anyone recall any stains or signs of wear in this area, as that would also be a deal-breaker as far as my upcoming trip goes......;)

Archived