"Your booking includes an onboard credit"

jvsnana

I'm confused...I dont see a "Pricing Summary" on myncl...so I dont see any OBC...what am I missing?

I know what I am getting, so it doesnt really matter to me, but I think thats a really neat feature.

The pricing summary shows up when you click the "+view details" tab below your cruise description on the top left.

Hope this helps.

The pricing summary shows up when you click the "+view details" tab below your cruise description on the top left.

Hope this helps.

When I login, the + View Details is already opened (so it shows - Hide Details) and it shows "Vacation Summary" that shows my reservation #, ports, sailing dates and cabin...but nothing about pricing :confused:

oh well..

When I login, the + View Details is already opened (so it shows - Hide Details) and it shows "Vacation Summary" that shows my reservation #, ports, sailing dates and cabin...but nothing about pricing :confused:

oh well..

I'm sorry if you already answered this, but did you book directly through NCL or through a TA? I booked through a TA and see what you see. Supposedly you have to book directly through NCL to see the pricing info.

You have to ask your PCC at NCL ( or your TA ) to send it to you via email.

That's just kina' stinky, donchathink?

How un-freestyle-ish. It really doesn't make sense that what is in one portion of their reservation system cannot be available to the customer on another section. I feel badly when I have to call my PCC and bug her for something. She's always so accomodating and spends so much time with me that I hate to take her away from more pressing things.

I'm sorry if you already answered this, but did you book directly through NCL or through a TA? I booked through a TA and see what you see. Supposedly you have to book directly through NCL to see the pricing info.

I did book through a TA-I assume that is probably it..there have been many others proposing that, but no one has come back to say "yes, that is why" ;)

My TA lists all OBC and other offers on the invoice he sends me, so I do have it all there, but its nice to see confirmation from NCL sometimes...

Archived