Need HELP Contacting Niew Amersterdam

fireman845

I need to contact my parents who are on a 24 day cruise onboard the Niew Amsterdam in the Med. My daughter is in having emergency surgery and need to get ahold of them.

They cruise all the time and quit giving me the Emergency Contact info many years ago. Please Help

Sorry to here about your Daughter.

Here is the general HAL Emergency info

•EMERGENCY CONTACT

Business Hours: 1-206-281-3535

After Hours & Holidays: 1-888-361-8803 or 206-301-5293

Perhaps someone else will know the specific info for that ship.

I need to contact my parents who are on a 24 day cruise onboard the Niew Amsterdam in the Med. My daughter is in having emergency surgery and need to get ahold of them.

They cruise all the time and quit giving me the Emergency Contact info many years ago. Please Help

Call HAL at 888-361-8803 or at 206-301-5293. These are after hours emergency #'s to get a hold of family and/or loved ones aboard the ships in an emergency! Good luck to you!

Thanks Max! Beat me to it!

Call 1-866-425-7447 or log on to DialAShip.com and follow the prompts or links to connect to your parents. Calls are $7.50 per minute. Good luck making contact and to your daughter's surgery.

Thanks to all just got ahold of them using your helpful info! At $7.50 a minute wasnt a long conversation, but will skype with them tomorrow!

My patience could not find the info on the HAL website and I knew it would just be quicker to as my reliabe CruiseCritic family...

Thanks again and will of coarse take any and all prayers.... Her name is Jimmi and is 7 y/o and is my heart of coarse!

Thanks to all just got ahold of them using your helpful info! At $7.50 a minute wasnt a long conversation, but will skype with them tomorrow!

My patience could not find the info on the HAL website and I knew it would just be quicker to as my reliabe CruiseCritic family...

Thanks again and will of coarse take any and all prayers.... Her name is Jimmi and is 7 y/o and is my heart of coarse!

All the best to Jimmi for a speedy recovery! Thoughts and prayers! Take care!

You are so very welcome! Glad we could help in even a small way. She will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Jimmy, Just got off the phone with HAL and they say to have you call them at 1- 888-370-6711

You will need at the least their last names (I know you have those) also helpful will be their Booking Number and Stateroom # if you have those.

They are aware you will be calling. I read them the post and ... I believe the Supervisor I spoke to was named Samantha.

She said calling the Maritime Number might not work, depending on the ship's location. HAL has Email they can send via Satellite immediately.

Joanie

Archived