San Jaun for One Night

attipay

We are just back from New Orleans on the Grandeur of the Sea and booked The Adventurer for April, 06 out of San Jaun. We would like to book a clean hotel for the night before the cruise. We only need to sleep there so we don't want high prices. Does anyone have a suggestion? Gracias

My wife and I stayed at the Howard Johnson in Isla Verde area. Its approx. 15 min. from the pier. the price was about $99.00 per night. The HoJo is on Ashford Ave.

its quaint and acceptional for what you need. Just to let you know...many of the hotels are booking fast for April, so you should act quickly.

John

I had a problem trying to find a hotel for 4/2 for the 4/3 adventure sailing. I tried priceline and could not get anywhere. I finally got my ta to get me her discount on the caribe hilton; which i understand is not that great. I did want to try the Sheraton Old San Juan; which is right across from the piers but they are all sold out.

If you belong to AAA, costco, BJ's, Sams club, etc. you can mention that when booking to try and get a discount.

Good luck and have a great cruise.

Maggie,

DW and I stayed at the Caribe Hilton last April. We had a blast at the pool (Swim-up bar with bar seats submerged in the water) and the lobby bar was very active in the evening (Happy hour til midnight). The rooms are avergar, nothing spectacular, but serve the purpose. We had an ocean view and could see the cruise ships coming in and going out to sea.

John

Just an FYI...the Sheraton is NOT near the Adventure pier....it is near Carnival. The RCCL, Priness & Celebrity ships use the Pan American pier which is NOT within walking distance of any hotels in SJ or OSJ. You have to catch a cab or something....I would guess the fare would be between 10-15 bucks per cab.

Archived