foam topper for a sofa bed?

Judie

We are considering bringing two granddaughters on our cruise, and they would be sharing the sofa bed in a JS. Sofa beds have that hard bar in the middle, so I was wondering if RCCL would have a foam or other kind of bed topper that could be put on the sofabed each night.

We are considering bringing two granddaughters on our cruise, and they would be sharing the sofa bed in a JS. Sofa beds have that hard bar in the middle, so I was wondering if RCCL would have a foam or other kind of bed topper that could be put on the sofabed each night.

Hi Judie, they have egg crate toppers, well on IOS they did, so I assume it's fleetwide. My son used a sofa bed & said it was really comfortable, he is 6'4" & took over the whole bed.

We had a foam topper on both the sofa sleeper and rollaway bed for our kids. Although they said the topper helped on the sofa sleeper, they liked the rollaway much better.

When your cabin steward comes to introduce himself/herself to you, request an eggcrate/mattress topper so it can be put on that first night ..then they will remember it each night...If you're afraid you might miss him in all the boarding excitement, just leave a note in your cabin...Have a great cruise !!!

Archived