Oasis edocs missing info

This is my first experience with the edocs. I am dissatisfied with the fact that I have ordered wine to be delivered to the stateroom, a water bottle package, several specialty restaurant reservations, as well as on board credit. It is as if none of these items exist based on my edocs. The only thing showing is my shore excursion. Call me paranoid, but I think things that I have paid for in advance through the pre planning options should be referenced in my final documents. My point in doing all of this in advance is to permit me to relax and enjoy my cruise from the very beginning. I am concerned that if they are not documented then perhaps the cruise ship staff may not have the info either. Yes, I have printed out receipts as I have purchased items, but why aren't they on the edocs? Also, the only evidence of my OBC (RCCL Visa points) is the certified mail receipt and the original document sent by the Rewards folks. Anyone else have similar concerns and/or anyone able to put my fears to rest???? :confused:

This is my first experience with the edocs. I am dissatisfied with the fact that I have ordered wine to be delivered to the stateroom, a water bottle package, several specialty restaurant reservations, as well as on board credit. It is as if none of these items exist based on my edocs. The only thing showing is my shore excursion. Call me paranoid, but I think things that I have paid for in advance through the pre planning options should be referenced in my final documents. My point in doing all of this in advance is to permit me to relax and enjoy my cruise from the very beginning. I am concerned that if they are not documented then perhaps the cruise ship staff may not have the info either. Yes, I have printed out receipts as I have purchased items, but why aren't they on the edocs? Also, the only evidence of my OBC (RCCL Visa points) is the certified mail receipt and the original document sent by the Rewards folks. Anyone else have similar concerns and/or anyone able to put my fears to rest???? :confused:

I don't believe that information has ever been included in your e-docs as you order them on line and can print your receipts off from there.

If you have purchased transfers through RCI, that would be included or a Hotel pre/post cruise stay, those vouchers would also be included.

I believe if you look on your Confirmation Invoice from RCI you will see those items listed as well as your OBC. The code for your Visa Points will be C30C-$$$-OBC P-P (substitute the dollar amount for the $$$).

But when you read the description of onboard amenities in the edocs it specifically mentions specialty restaurant reservations and beverage packages and yet when I get to the page where those would be listed it is blank. It says:

"Onboard Confirmation: The following cruise enhancements have been confirmed in your name."

If wine, water bottles, and restaurants are not cruise enhancements then I guess I am confused. What would be listed there? It is page 15 of my edocs.

Hmmm...then that tells me I should be worried. On my list to call tomorrow! Thanks. Anyone else have a similar issue?

they are open on sundays, call today then you will feel better, did you get email confirmations on all your purchases?

I will post as soon as I get a definitive answer. I have emailed my TA, but I will call in the AM as well. I like to have my ducks in a row...

When did you book the extras, maybe it was too late to be included in the docs, may be just a timing issue. I wouldn't stress.

I will post as soon as I get a definitive answer. I have emailed my TA, but I will call in the AM as well. I like to have my ducks in a row...

Your using a TA? Maybe your TA already has this info and what your getting is not showing because you used a TA and not booked thru RCI? Might be like if I want to make a change to my Res I have to go thru my TA and can't take care of it myself. Just an idea. I see others here said they can see theirs in the edocs. Did they use TA or book thru RCI? Would be interesting to know???

Your using a TA? Maybe your TA already has this info and what your getting is not showing because you used a TA and not booked thru RCI? Might be like if I want to make a change to my Res I have to go thru my TA and can't take care of it myself. Just an idea. I see others here said they can see theirs in the edocs. Did they use TA or book thru RCI? Would be interesting to know???

Using a TA has absolutely NO affect on your edocs. You can book all your shore excursions, specialty restaurants, etc with no problem

Well, Sue L, I would respectfully and slightly disagree with you. After the last few days of trying to get my TA to respond appropriately and in a timely manner regarding my concerns, I would say it does matter. I did all the hard work in booking and paying for virtually everything my family wants to do on board and all I needed my TA to do (since RCL won't talk to me about my reservation) was to find out why a couple things were in my edocs, but most things were not. I just received word from her today that I should not worry; the cruise line "says" everything is in order! Somehow, I am still not comforted, but I guess I will have to let it go. Probably the last time I use a TA though! I like being able to handle my reservation with the cruise line myself.

Well, Sue L, I would respectfully and slightly disagree with you. After the last few days of trying to get my TA to respond appropriately and in a timely manner regarding my concerns, I would say it does matter. I did all the hard work in booking and paying for virtually everything my family wants to do on board and all I needed my TA to do (since RCL won't talk to me about my reservation) was to find out why a couple things were in my edocs, but most things were not. I just received word from her today that I should not worry; the cruise line "says" everything is in order! Somehow, I am still not comforted, but I guess I will have to let it go. Probably the last time I use a TA though! I like being able to handle my reservation with the cruise line myself.

Well you can check all your add ons right on the website in your reservation which you have TOTAL control over when it comes to shore excursions, specialty restaurants, etc. All that stuff is visible right there and you just had to print it out to take with you. All the proof you need.

I would definitely take all receipts when you go. There have been several threads on things pre-ordered and somewhere along the way the communication didn't get to the ship.

As far as OBD and the VISA RCCL card vouchers, we've never had problems and those are never listed in our edocs. I also take a copy of the certificates just in case those are not in our credit line once we board the ship.

I too am a planner and definitely understand your frustration of not seeing things in black and white. Fortunately, we've not had any issues when we've ordered things to be waiting for us once we're on board. Happy Sailing!

We just cruised on FOS last week and when I printed our edocs out one week prior, our OBC and Chops res were not listed. I was concerned but printed the email confs like others suggested. By the second day my OBC was on my RCTV when I checked it and I got my Chops card delivered by my stateroom attendant soon after.

Just check online to ensure your stuff is all there, print the copies and just do a quick check on board. I know it takes a few minutes out of the fun time but trust me, I felt like you, nervous that no one would have our info, and it all worked out.

Enjoy Oasis!! :D

Archived